Reviews for Lovisa
Rayne The Hanyou chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is really great :) I love it. I'm trying to do my own SasuIta, but I have writers block now so I'm reading some others to get back on track XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i wld like 2 see itachi saved!
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
*Nosebleed* You did a very great job! The story is touching and at the same time very hot, and it's very well-written! I don't see anything that could've been changed, actually.

I love this mix of tension, emotions, love and passion! I can easily see it before me as I read. Keep up the great work!

Bubbel97
Ho Shit chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
O MY GAWD IT WAS AMAZING! Please, please, please, please! make it a two-shot!
Ho Shit chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
O MY GAWD ITWAS AMAZING! Please, please, please, please! make it a two-shot!
blisblop chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Again I find the emotional impact unique. satisfying .It's hot. visceral. cannibalistic emotionally. Open minded.I was shocked to find out it was a one off. It's so sensual and suspenseful.I certainly hope you continue this.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This deserves SO MUCH MORE attention than what it already has. It is pure genius, and it flows perfectly. I absolutely love it!
ITAxSASU chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMKOMKOMK I LOVE THE STORYYYYY! i just love how itachi was on drugs and then F*CKED sasuke...WOOOOOO WOOOOO GO ITACHIIIIII!
BizarreSerenity chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Kinky and twisted and beautiful at the same time.

You should write another.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I actually think that this is a very good fic. Think that it is perfect the way it is as a oneshot, I think if it was longer it would have destroyed the effect desired. Also I think that this is a rich family behaviour when Fugaku and Mikoto both know about Itachi's addiction yet they do nothing about it as Itachi still perform the duties expected perfectly. I loved the lemon, beside that after reading this I've developed that I would wish to write -with your permission of course- all in all this have been a fun read.
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is good. It could be something. The flow is nice, no need to worry about that:)

In my opinion, when you write the squicky stuff like this, the background is really important. All the smut will make more smut if the readers understand why Sasuke and Itachi resorted to something like that. How were Itachi and Sasuke before the drugs? Why does Itachi use drugs? Why didn't Sasuke stop him? Things like that. I understand that sometimes you wanna keep it vague, but with things like incest, it's tough to get people to accept it.

I dunno if this even makes any sense, lol. I really liked this story, so if you do, too, don't listen to my crap and keep writing!:D
Dark winged writer chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
It was a very good plot. It would do better with a sequel or a chapter story because of the cliff hanger. Take it from someone who gets yelled out for having cliff hangers, a lot of people don't like them.
love-Sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
A sequel would be very appreciated. The writing style was very beautiful and I would like to see the backlash of Itachi's and Sasuke's actions.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
YAAAY IM THE FIRST ONE TO REVIEW! i love this fic soooo much. i love the plot! u should definately make this into a two shot cuz i would gladly read it! this story was a work of art! u should definately write more 3