Reviews for Collision Course to Love
yeet333 chapter 1 . 6/29
OOOH THAT was SO sweet!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
skouratapramata chapter 1 . 2/15
The fluff! That was such a lovely story! I especially enjoyed chibi America, he almost gave me cavities with his thoughts and his drawing, and the parallels between fixing the car and Lovino's dealing with his feelings about his gradpa's death. And your Alfred was so considerate and helping, and sensitive and so loving, such a sweet guy... Thanks for the great story!
RaisinContradiction chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
...Why does your Romerica have to be so goshdamned sweet /oAo)/ I'm convinced (I already knew about the ship and supported it, but your stories are the best so far owo) Hope you're having a wonderful day
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
PERFECTLY ADORABLE
dick tales chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is the first time I've read romerica and I am not disappointed at all because of the sheer amount of adorabu. :33
It'sCoralineBitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was some fluffy shit. Man I love this stuff, it always leaves feeling so damn good.
Kay-Mentrae chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Aww this stories soo cute! It made me cry, and god bless Hungary, she's so useful when it comes to getting people together!
Xanonymbuz chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Yep, another fantastic Romerica fic from you XDDD!
I always love your story
You are one of my favorite author ;D
And for this fic, it's veeery sweeet that I can't describe it.
Okay, one word : AWESOME!
rajikka chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So good it made me willingly look up info on cars! Doctor Hungary was a great touch too!
Adnarim Neko chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was one of the cutest stories I have ever read! Also I loved the whole summary of their lives at the end. I'd never seen something like that before and I have to say I really liked it. Fantastic job!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Adorable. A unique idea with classic characters and a car-crash crescendo...well, suffice to say, I'm satisfied. I do like how you brought things full circle by introducing the crash first and then showing us just how important Grandpa Rome's car was to both Alfred and Lovino. I kind of wish that Alfred had brought out his drawing from his wallet to show Lovino when they started kissing, but frankly, I'm satisfied that Alfred actually started talking about how they should probably decide on an afterlife so they could be together for it (I'm surprised more people haven't considered this topic) and that Lovino didn't balk at the level of love and commitment. But hey, for something as sweet as this, I just want them to be happy after a nasty crash like that. Thanks for an incredibly cute read!
Pinksakura200 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was really sweet. You've got me hooked on Romerica! :)
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is the first Romanica fic that has gotten me to love this pairing even more then other pairings because of this wonderful story
Romanostache chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Words cannot describe how adorable this story was. Romerica is one of my favorite pairings, especially when they're being such cute dorks together. It's also interesting how you stressed the fact Lovino was older, and how that caused some problems- I don't know, I don't see it very often so it was really nice to read!

But yeah. The layout was perfect for a oneshot, the characters were so in character, the everything was just so wonderfully done. I really love you right now dhcjsnssjdh.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
They most definitely won't have to worry about afterlives. Elizabeta will make sure of it. XD

This was excellent I now remember what exactly I missed about Hetalia...