Reviews for Don't Lie
Omg love it so much! Thank you
Fruith chapter 26 . 1/15
Just when I thought your story couldn't get any better it can! Hahaha sooooo gooood! But what i don't get is that why would rachel still made that comment to them in the choir room if she's with Quinn? And why did Santana didn't call her out in it? Off to next chapter. :)
Fruith chapter 21 . 1/14
When Brittany said "You weren't embarrassed for what you were doing, you were embarrassed because of who you were doing it with." I thought they won't be reconciling any moment but i was happy that they finally did. What brittany said was hurtful but the truth. I felt bad for her for a while and thought San deserve thise words but when i think from San's perspective and understand where she's coming from, I AM TORN. Hahaha I love this chapter. Angsty but with an unexpected twist :)
Fruith chapter 20 . 1/14
This chapter is really hard to read. It's kinda painful but still worth it. I do understand how santana felt but i wished she didn't just Left brittany. Did i say how much i love your Quinn and Santana's friendship?! I love how you write them. Makes me want to have those kind of friends. :) off to next chapter!
Fruith chapter 19 . 1/14
Your humor is priceless. I just randomly laugh in every chapter where you have something written out that is really funny. In this chapter "the Swallowers" was one of them. Hahahaha you are precious! :)
Fruith chapter 10 . 1/1
I love your angsty brittana, gives a fresh view on their relationship. And even if she's dark I love how you write Quinn and her different sides. :)
Fruith chapter 6 . 1/1
First Brittana and now Quinn. Wow it is like a double rainbow! I love Brittana but I also love Quinn's character! I don't know if ut's a good thing i found your story at this moment because i'm jut a week before my exams and i haven't started studying and now I am reading your story. But I am starting to love it! I know it took me six chapters to review but I love it. And I can't believe i only found this right now! Off to reading! :) excited how things will turn out for the unholy trinity!
shiney1983 chapter 62 . 4/5/2014
I really really love this story. I think it will forever be my perfect version of Glee. Thank you for finishing it for us even though you lost your inspiration for it. I really appreciate it. I do wish you would do a sequel so we could follow all four girls through college and adulthood, but I do understand that isn't to be. Since you do have the had cannons though: Did the two couples stay together? Get married? Have kids? What were their kids like? What did all their careers end up being? Answer any or all of those at your leisure. Again, thank you for writing this story, putting so much time and care in to crafting it, and for finishing it. I will be following any other work you do, so don't disappear, okay?
Lesbihonest69 chapter 62 . 3/27/2014
Amazing story, I enjoyed every minute of it.
broken-timemachine chapter 62 . 3/21/2014
So glad about this! Kinda sad it came to an end, so of course it's bittersweet, but I loved the happy end! Thank you!
SR4SC chapter 62 . 3/20/2014
I just spent three days reading this story and I LOVE it! I'm so sad to see it ending though! I loved the parents! They were hilarious to Santana! I loved it all! So funny in some parts, and other parts I wanted to cry! It was amazing! Well done you :o)
literaryvisionary chapter 62 . 3/20/2014
So I sent you a review before I'd even read the first word of this fic because I was so impressed with its length. Now I've read the entire thing and I just have to say...WOW. Amazing. Seriously. I loved it. Great writing, great concept, great everything!
SecretIsMyName chapter 62 . 3/19/2014
Hey,so I got excited when I saw that you've updated this story since the previous chapter,but at the same time sad too because this was the last chapter.. ( But thanks for this anyway..
natalya3721 chapter 62 . 3/17/2014
loved it, thank you for finishing! :)
Breakdown6 chapter 62 . 3/16/2014
DUUUUUUDEEEE! I was so stoked when my email said you posted a chapter! :) At least one of us finished our story haha.

These last 2 chapters were wonderful, as always! :) Now I want to lay on a roof and watch fireworks! :-/