Reviews for Sweet Submissive Sixteen
Lovemeleaveme chapter 10 . 3/6
Hey this fanfic is amazing! I really hope you decide to complete it as I'm totally hooked! I'm in love with the pairings, the posts, the characters! Everything !
I sincerely hope you continue this !
Lovemeleaveme chapter 1 . 3/6
This fanfic is amazing! I really hope you decide to complete it as I'm totally hooked! I'm in love with the pairings, the posts, the characters! Everything !
I sincerely hope you continue this !
chicken wing chapter 10 . 2/19
please please update this is so good I've like read it 10 time today
Lady Histoire chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
This story is so brilliant! Please continue it! I'm hooked.
NamikazeWolf chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Yea, homosexual vampires with a mpreg theme and grown men trying to have sex with a teenage boy, and people are offended by the cross dressing...love this story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
UPDATE
hotta chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Totally in love with this, your writing is truly phenomenal and so powerful
kenni-bun bun chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
OK so you can't just draw me in like that and stop there. I'm in love with this and I need more! Sigh I love this pairing also.
Neanim chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Oh my God I love it! I love the plot and the way you have structured ur entire story ( yes, referring to all ten chapters) n definitely love how u delineated our lovely little ichigo: * ;) I hope u continue and update soon because I can't wait to know how you surcease this story!
Panda Master X chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
Hahahahaha! Dang Grimmjow, trying to sneak a peek under Ichigo's dress~! XD LOL please update soon! :) I'll be waiting!
IloveGiroro chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
That was aweosme I hope you update more soon.
Usakko chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Omg please update :( I really love this story!
yoli ravioli chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
noooooooooooooooooo I catch up and no update! xc I can wait or just imagine what happens later...
Altira chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Good job(:
Update when you can, it's a great story
Pongu chapter 10 . 10/3/2014