Reviews for Pet
Adunaphel1 chapter 8 . 5/26
This is awesome! Though I think there should be sequel or something, what with the last sentence. :D
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 8 . 4/20
NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE THE EN! IM NOT FINISHED WITH THIS STORY!
blueladybug1 chapter 8 . 3/17
awesome sauce!
jagnic233 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Was that a Doctor Who reference lol fear keeps you strong
Doodlebug QT chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
I loved this! It was horrifying, seductive, and captivating all at the same time. I love how you transcend Hermione's mind through the stages of insanity while she was left in the dark to pretty much rot until she was... released?

Most people write the Dark Lord totally all wrong and make him seem all... humane. He's not fucking humane people. He is evil incarnate. He's only interested in his own goals and he'd slash through a baby to get what he wants... oh wait, that's how this whole story started in the first place! Him slashing through a baby!

But I'm pleased to see you did a rather decent job of transcending his cruelty with the supposedly acts of "compassion" (if you can even call it that).
Sevarina chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
i was wondering what you meant by 'but now it was time to fully reap his spoils of war.' do you mean that the whole thing was an act so he could disband all rebellions and now hes just going to kill mione along with all the other mudbloods?
cherno danger chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You are amazing. That chapter were he hexed her and she's was fine with it was sooo sad! And then how he regretted it in the last chapter! Pure amazingness . I think I cried alittle!
Gothicangel555 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Brilliant more!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
More more more please
Hanable-13 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
a very odd story... good but.. odd...

H :)
BloodyVictorian chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
That was really cool. I hope you write the pairing again. I'm going to go check out your profile now. Do you have a beta? Your grammer is quite eloquent, otherwise.
UltimateRider chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I loved this story! You did a great job! Definitely one of my favorites now!
Miharu Nakamura chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Its almost sweet in a dark evil way
yuegongyutu chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I like this one very much! This is a great work!

I'd like to translate this work into Chinese, so can I do that?
BeNeRre chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
I enjoyed very much this little story... Missed it wasn't longer, with some lemonade somewhere... lol... But it is a refreshing story. At chapter 7 I thought the end would be abrupt but the closing is perfect, just a new begining. Hermione was quite OOC, but in this case it is understandable as we were introduced with her sensory deprival torture. Also it was a good choice to show Voldemort in rage that once, he would have been ooc otherwise. About the reward... I believe letting go all of them was maybe too much, Voldemort could have make her believe a great regard was allowing there to choose to die, change sides... Or just making sure they wouldn't make it too far, of course it wouldn't have to be HIM who caught and hurt them, lol. But a regard would obtein good results anyways, once she gets to fight, lol.

I hope you don't mind that I added this story to my HG LV community, tell me if yo do ;)

See you soon,