Reviews for Pet
ellima chapter 8 . 3/9
this is written so well! great story! x elli
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
I wish you would turn this into a 24/7 Daddy's little girl BDSM story. Not that would be hot!

There's no link to your ao3 account on your bio.
Silver Shadow Huntress chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
This is awesome! Though I think there should be sequel or something, what with the last sentence. :D
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE THE EN! IM NOT FINISHED WITH THIS STORY!
blueladybug1 chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
awesome sauce!
jagnic233 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Was that a Doctor Who reference lol fear keeps you strong
Doodlebug QT chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
I loved this! It was horrifying, seductive, and captivating all at the same time. I love how you transcend Hermione's mind through the stages of insanity while she was left in the dark to pretty much rot until she was... released?

Most people write the Dark Lord totally all wrong and make him seem all... humane. He's not fucking humane people. He is evil incarnate. He's only interested in his own goals and he'd slash through a baby to get what he wants... oh wait, that's how this whole story started in the first place! Him slashing through a baby!

But I'm pleased to see you did a rather decent job of transcending his cruelty with the supposedly acts of "compassion" (if you can even call it that).
Sevarina chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
i was wondering what you meant by 'but now it was time to fully reap his spoils of war.' do you mean that the whole thing was an act so he could disband all rebellions and now hes just going to kill mione along with all the other mudbloods?
cherno danger chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You are amazing. That chapter were he hexed her and she's was fine with it was sooo sad! And then how he regretted it in the last chapter! Pure amazingness . I think I cried alittle!
Gothicangel555 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Brilliant more!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
More more more please
Hanable-13 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
a very odd story... good but.. odd...

H :)
BloodyVictorian chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
That was really cool. I hope you write the pairing again. I'm going to go check out your profile now. Do you have a beta? Your grammer is quite eloquent, otherwise.
UltimateRider chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I loved this story! You did a great job! Definitely one of my favorites now!
Miharu Nakamura chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Its almost sweet in a dark evil way