Reviews for It's Not What You Say
Me chapter 1 . 11/4
This was honestly one of the best stories I've read in a long long time from this site and I thank you. This story deserves more faves and reviews honestly 3
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Probably my favorite Puckurt, if not one of the top ten.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 3/13/2014

This story is wonderful. I love how Puck is a softie underneath and that the advice column had a good effect on him. And Kurt, going with the 'lay-one-on-him' approach, awesomeness.

Great fic!
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Brilliant story. Really good. Though when the Stalker attacked Noah when he was in his car, you put that his windscreen was smashed. Well, everyone on the planet knows it's a window or windshield. Windscreen is what people use on their backdoors, to not let any flies or bugs come in to their houses when it's hot out. That's a windscreen. A window doesn't let any air in. That was my only problem. The rest of this was really good. Creepy because of the stalker, but really good.
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I am such a sap.
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was really good, you have officially converted me to Puckurt shipping! Seriously, everyone keeps blowing holes in my Klaine-ship, there's going to be nothing left of it.
Getting back to the point, this was a really nice fic, you kind of had me convinced that it was Mr. Schue for a while, which would have completely creeped me out, but it was really well-written and I don't think I spotted a single grammattical mistake, which is practically impossible for this site.
I hope you still actually read these reviews, because I'd like to think I maybe added a little something positive to your day with this. ;)
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
loved the ending. it actaully hilirious. puck and kurt have the cutest romance ever. i really think theyd make a really sexy couple. but thats just me and im baised like that.,
Yay chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awwwwww! This is perfect! It's a perfect mix of suspense and fluff! *brain melts from awesomeneaa*
Slaine chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aw That was a fantastic ending to an even better story. Great job! 3
shb85 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this is such a cute story, huge smile on my face at the end, was sweet :)
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hey! I really liked this story, really intense!

Sometimes I like to think that people write stories based on events that happened in their lives or around them, so I'll say I hope things are good with you :)

Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it!

Continue the great work, keep on smiling!

Lot's of Love

Zee 3
GleekShip chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I actually thought the stalker was going to be Mr. Shue. Good job. I loved it.
telepathic-rendezvous chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Sweet reading. I really loved puck in this
GayforKurt chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This afternoon I stumbled across your story and, for the first time in a long time, I put off my chores/errands. Thanks to this nugget, my family's dinner will be late tonight. Seriously, though, I loved it. I was hooked with the whole 'Puck the Yenta' premise. Excellent, excellent story. Thanks so much.

Terry H.

P.S. I'll probably just order something in, meh.
licklee chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
gorgeous story! omg. I almost cried at the end. Amazing. I love how you portrayed the characters, even Berry :D