Reviews for More Than a Mug of Hot Chocolate
FatalStarshine chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love love love! The sibling relationship in this. I was always a bit sad that we never saw much of Bill and Charlie in the series. But I think you portrayed him, along with Ron and Ginny, perfectly in this. Great job!
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very enjoyable, and a proactive way for Bill to help Ginny deal with the aftermath of dealing with dark magic. Loved it.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
loved bill and ginny
animal queen chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Hi. :) First of all, this is an interesting story, and it's an fascinating take on the Weasleys' trip to Egypt. However, I'm not sure if I agree with you on that Ginny was "perfectly happy again" quote. When the dementors boarded the train in PoA, I recall that Ginny "looked as bad as Harry felt"-and Harry was the most affected person on that compartment. That quote, in my opinion, was simply what Harry wanted to see. He has always been concerned about others' welfare (especially Ginny's) and I think he didn't really want to know that she was still suffering. It's only in moments like that one in PoA that we really see what happened, when Harry is forced to acknowledge it. Also, and I think it's because we read the books through Harry's POV, we sometimes have to look at the implications because it's often not spelled out in the books. It happens with Remus/Tonks and James/Lily as well. So sometimes it does come off like it's glossed over. But I think I've written enough. It was a really good story. :)
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Well done!
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Good story. I enjoyed it and I think you got the characters just right. Well done. Thanks for writing!
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was brilliant! Both the tone of the writing (very canonesque) and the premise; that the aftermath for Ginny was glossed over in the books. You also captured the different sibling relationships extremely well. Thank you!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I think this was a brilliant strategy that Bill used to help Ginny...finally, he's got his sister back! :) Loved the lines, "Honestly, if he didn't know better, Bill would think he was dealing with a female." and "You do know you need a broomstick to fly, right, sprite?"
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really liked this piece of work! We don't get to see how Ginny got affected by Tom Riddle's possession until OOTP, when Harry was being 'possessed' by Voldemort himself.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was wonderful. I love Ginny and Bill both so much here I feel like my heart will explode.
jennyvalesco chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I always thought that ginny's behavior(in PoA) was pretty weird for a 12 year old who just went through a possesion by the dark lord. But this explains things quite well. And as for the story... I like the way Bill describes Ginny... I like the overall concept of sibling bonding very much... Kerp writing pls
hannahginny chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I would love to read a novel about the Weasley's

WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
Margaret Armstrong chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hooray for big brother Bill!

I always thought it was odd, too, the way Ginny recovered so quickly from being tortured by a loose-flapping piece of Voldemort's soul. It makes perfect sense that her curse-breaker older brother would have taken the matter under consideration and helped her along.

Favorited.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well done!
bookluver52 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It was really sweet! Ginny and Bill's relationship was really cute.