Reviews for Weight of Decisions
Ventisquear chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Hehehe... I think Air's poem would be like that - beautiful only to Zevran, because of the feelings behind it. Only his rhymes would be even worse. xD

But I think you should lock them in the room until they talk properly. Or solve it in other way. :D It's clear that they love each other, to their friends as well as to themselves. Come on, Zev, 'fess up!
Ventisquear chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Family? SISTER? O.o

Ah, Zevran. Giving in to fear... Cute, but stupid. :D
Ventisquear chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Aww, they are bonded!

I can fully understand Zev's desre to throttle Leliana, but this time she's right - it was so sweet.
Ventisquear chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Come on, Zev admit it - it was fun to IMAGINE Nemain, her body and her movements, to be so near her, to feel small touches and not to be able to touch back, wasn't it?

And Oghren in the end - pure win. :)
Ventisquear chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Ah very clever way to get three kisses, Nemain. *pouts*

And I can believe that giving Nemain 'false' kiss, now that he has feelings for her, is difficult for Zev. I think kissing Cammen would be easier. xD

But the end - when he saw emotions in her eyes, so touching. It makes me think that was what Nemain wanted, that she couldn't express her feelings directly so she chose this kiss. As I said - clever girl.
Ventisquear chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I loved this when I first read it at BSN and I love it still - even more - at the second read.

My heart broke for Zevran, but I have to admire the strength of his will and friendship for Nemain.

I just hope he will never feel this stupid again. :)
Ventisquear chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
I love this chapter, Zevran offering to make decision for her - I wanted to kiss him too, for that.

Alistair's childish jealousy and Morrigan's confusion over friendship were perfect, both of them very in character and very convincing.

Alistair's quick conclusion that Nemain was 'having fun' with Zev just proves how immature he is. Nemain will be better with Zev. :D
Tryynity chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
LOL poor Zevran :)

but I like it - I really do :)
Tryynity chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
I luv this Nemain of yours - she is my hero/role model *grynz* seriously.

I like to read strong women characters that dont go weak at the knees and stupid over a riduculously handsome silver tongued flirt - even though none of the characters I write are like this... hmmmm what does that say? LOL

Oghren at the end was a a PARTICULARLY nice touch.

Well done !
Tryynity chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
LOL Zevran sewing - that still makes me smile...

Oh and the dropping his breeches to look at Leliana - I still read that the wrong way - but I like it.
Tryynity chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Somebody is feeling kinda smug - wonder why?

One can only guess :)
Tryynity chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Oh - he likes those ingots... you surprised me yet again with that bit.
Tryynity chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This chapter still gives me the chills - LOL poor Zev

but it really illustrates the nuggety toughness of this female.

Luv it!
Tryynity chapter 2 . 11/14/2011

"… the kiss. So soft, so sweet, so … boring."

... she didnt hurt him in someway - as she usually does Zevran

... hmmmm
Tryynity chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I am really liking your Nemain - and the non-fluffy romancing with Zevran.

Its like a fresh sea breeze :)