Reviews for Angel Training
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Loved it.
I feel that Cas gave in to easily toward the end. After the whole inside look to Cas' thoughts at the beginning, I was expecting to see Cas fight more against Dean, to still see him as a monster. I hope that ending was just Cas being relieved Dean didn't rape him and the two hadn't immediately become friends.
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Loved the chapter!
I hope Cas doesn't fall for Dean. I want Dean to change his mindset and free Cas before any relationship between them starts. I don't want Cas to have his free will taken away. D:

I have this scenario that I can't get out of my head of Gabriel being with Cas in the wild and following him to the Winchesters home and sticking to Sam's side like glue. I can perfectly imagine Sam never binding Gabriel and having the archangel help him in freeing the other angels in the world, something Gabriel would gladly help with while keeping an eye on his baby brother! :D

Dean makes me sick in this story. I hope Sam and Cas will be able to change his view on angels.
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Very interesting!
So it's like pokemon, but with angels, very nice! I'm on Sam's side, I hope Dean doesn't make poor Castiel fight his own family. D:
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Lol Anna and Chuck crack me up :P I'm not too sure about Dean and Cas. Dean's an asshole and Cas is a pushover.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 36 . 5/19/2016
Thank you for your story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
I love your story so much!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
Cas is such a cute angle! 3
I like Dean now ;)

You are an amazing writer and I really enjoy your story! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
Awwwe! I love cute Castiel ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Best chapter this fare! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Poor Cas.
I love Sam!
This fare, I hate John and Dean. I hope that Destiel will be happy!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I like your idea.
KNoSleep chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
Sam is Gonna get obsessed and he'll be in denial...I'm so waiting for it to get really bad
brtstph chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I really like this universe you created!
I would have liked to see more of Sam and John. Especially how they would have reacted when Gabriel showed up and when Sam left. But you said that there will be more Sam in the second part )
thank you for sharing this!
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Okay i kinda liked this but then it got creepy. Seriously Dean? Give the angel some clothes and stop with the sexual harassment. Honestly I'd like to keep reading but it's making me uncomfortable with the whole "sex slave" vibe going on so Imma go. The plot sounds cool tho i just can't get over that one thing.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This is amazing and great! Poor Angels, I hate the human except Angel right Activist like Sam! How come someone as golden heart as Dean is cruel view in Angel!