Reviews for Angel Training
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 36 . 5/19
Thank you for your story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 19 . 5/19
I love your story so much!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 18 . 5/19
Cas is such a cute angle! 3
I like Dean now ;)

You are an amazing writer and I really enjoy your story! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 5/19
Awwwe! I love cute Castiel ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 5/19
Best chapter this fare! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 5/19
Poor Cas.
I love Sam!
This fare, I hate John and Dean. I hope that Destiel will be happy!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 5/19
I like your idea.
KNoSleep chapter 16 . 4/3
Sam is Gonna get obsessed and he'll be in denial...I'm so waiting for it to get really bad
brtstph chapter 1 . 2/22
I really like this universe you created!
I would have liked to see more of Sam and John. Especially how they would have reacted when Gabriel showed up and when Sam left. But you said that there will be more Sam in the second part )
thank you for sharing this!
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Okay i kinda liked this but then it got creepy. Seriously Dean? Give the angel some clothes and stop with the sexual harassment. Honestly I'd like to keep reading but it's making me uncomfortable with the whole "sex slave" vibe going on so Imma go. The plot sounds cool tho i just can't get over that one thing.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This is amazing and great! Poor Angels, I hate the human except Angel right Activist like Sam! How come someone as golden heart as Dean is cruel view in Angel!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2015
This is some movie type of stuff! I would pay to see this as a movie form! IT'S THE BEST STORY I'VE READ SO FAR! AND I HAVE MORE PARTS TO READ TOO! UGH I LOVE YOU!
angelichellhound chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
the last part just made my night, im grinning and laughing like a mad man
Thais Paula chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
Ai meu coracão. Eles vão se casar , para essa fanfic ficar melhor basta o Castiel ganhar o Michael .
Thais Paula chapter 34 . 10/31/2014
Gostei muito do Raphy ser bom . E não aquele grande pau que ele é na série .