Reviews for Angel Training
The Angel's Handprint chapter 36 . 7/10/2012
This story is simply revolutionary.

To start off with, the basis and the plot are simply one hundred percent original, SO unique, and absolutely freaking fantastic. The fact that your brain could even COME UP with this is astounding, let alone how you wrote it.

I read it before, but the second time through, I was simply engrossed. I have no idea how you write so beautifully and come up with enough content to fill chapters as quickly as you do, but it was a straight read from 1-36 for me. In fact, I'm already 8 chapters into AT2, and I didn't review this one until now because I'm so engrossed in that one, and I saw that you just posted the first chapter of AT3 so I'm hoping to finish AT2 today and read that one.

You're still my favorite. oihwefoihowiehfaoihwoughdfscx. I'll be reading your stories forever. I LOVE YOUUU! 3
The Angel's Handprint chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Hot fucking dayumn. Inexperienced!Angel!Cas is the hottest thing ever. owrhfieuqbgiovabdjfa. I can't even.

*aroused*
The Angel's Handprint chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
oiqehfowufhiordhwfowubehi this is so adorable. The bond between Dean and Cas strengthened as quick as it formed, and I just love the way you wrote it. Cas's confliction between his feelings for Dean and the situations of his siblings is easy to feel for and yet their relationship is so uplifting, despite Cas's captive state, which I suppose is the entire point.

Also, Anna is such a sassy bitch. The first time I read this story, it was when I just got hooked on watching the show during the last half of season 7, so I only knew the main characters, but now that I've seen the show and I know Chuck and Anna, their relationship is so fucking hilarious. I can just picture Chuck's timidity and Anna's faces that she makes, and her calling him a pussy? Fucking riot. xD
The Angel's Handprint chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
AWWW poor Cas, this makes me tear up a little.

I like the compassionate side of Dean that started to show here once he realized that his horny hormones were making Cas upset. :3
The Angel's Handprint chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I love Sam. If this happened in the real world, I would be just like Sam. Poor Cas. I want to smack Dean in the head at this point, can't wait until further in the read when he gets better as I remember. :)
arghthecat chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This was intense. I cringed the whole way through. When I feel my own feelings, I know the writer did a good job. So far, I love this story.
Cati-dono chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
You and your music references! Almost started crying when I realized that Savin' Me was playing in the waiting room... this is all so good!
Cati-dono chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
I kinda stopped reviewing every chapter [not that I like it any less! I'm just lazy...] but I just had to say EVANESCENCE FTW. It made me so happy that Cas started randomly spewing Bring Me To Life!
Cati-dono chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
LOVE that Sam ran off and formed an activist group... hope he's OK! And Dean and Cas are about to have their first battle! Eep! I'm so excited!
Cati-dono chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This is actually really cute! I guess Dean is less of a jerk and more of an uneducated but essentially decent guy. I look forward to continued bonding! :)
Cati-dono chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Gah! Poor Cas! And your AU Dean is really kind of an enormous jerk... I hope he gets better...
Cati-dono chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OMG this is so cool! Love the premise, can't wait to keep reading! Also, it totally makes sense that Dean would be all "cool, angel-fighting!" and Sam would be the angel-rights activist lol, w3ell done!
Scooby Dubious chapter 36 . 5/30/2012
I liked the 'yay, we're going to get married' sex. very fitting
I was a little disappointed that Bella wasn't like, the expert thief/quick movements type, and that she and Dean didn't have a little struggle, but it makes sense with the reflective walls and stuff, and the fact that she was just smaller.
Great fight. Everything really led up to this point well!
Looking forward to more of those sex scenes UNF.
Scooby Dubious chapter 35 . 5/30/2012
s;dfk;asdlkffsd;lk MarriedAPPLE PIE LIFE 3 alskdf; I'm glad you didn't just jump onto the battle like you said you would. Filler chapters, to me, are self-justifying. Author wants to keep reader entertained, reader doesn't want to be overwhelmed and wants to enjoy the story at a nice pace.
Scooby Dubious chapter 28 . 5/27/2012
that note at the beginning made me smile for a chapter that made me frown :c
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »