Reviews for Between a Kiss and a Lie: Xanxus
Jelly chapter 1 . 7/16
OMYGOD, I JUST REMEMBERED THIS YESTERDAY AND RE-READ THE WHOLE FANFIC YESTERDAY AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL, HEARTBREAKING. AMAZING. I LOVE CHROME SO MUCH SHE DESERVES THE BEST. NASAAN KA BES. MAGPAKITA KA PLS HAHAHUHU :((( I WILL TRY TO FIND YOU ! RAAAAH. PLS PLS PLS UPDATE THE SOONEST.
norA chapter 24 . 6/4
you're not dead yet right? please tell me you're not and live haven't kill youu
update pleaseee i'm waiting for ur update foreverr

and please dont put this on hiatus *tear eyes*
Jhona Irish447 chapter 24 . 4/13
wala pa rin update
plume228 chapter 24 . 4/2
Hello :)
I know you probably left this story and that I'll never know the end of it.
But I'd like you know that I went through your story in one day, I just could't leave it. It's amazing, the character are greate and their personality is very complex. I've enjoyed to discover the way they changed slowly through the story. Especially Chrome and Xanxus. The way you made it posible. I'm a bit frutered no to know what happend in the end because you left lots of misteries behind you and it's hard having to leave so good characters. But above all I'd like to thank you for this wonderfull story and let you know that if you were to continue it one day, I'd be waiting.
Yours faithfully,
AT LEAST TELL US THE SUMMARYYY
PLS
ASUCAGA-4ever19 chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
Review for chapter 24:
Sawada Iemitsu, HOW DARE YOU DISREGARD CHROME'S FEELINGS LIKE THAT?! I don't care if you did that just for sake of your son. Seriously, Tsuna's already grown up man, he can take care of himself. My poor baby Chrome was so pity. How can she tolerate being isolated to everyone she loves? It makes me sad.
Tsuna should really pay attention to his friends and he needs to know what happen to Chrome. He should be mad because some of his love ones especially his right-hand man, his tutor and his father keeping a secret from him that involves one of his closest friend. I know Tsuna would never leave a friend hanging like that.
I don't care what the sin Chrome committed that cause her to punish herself. She already sacrifice too much, I think that's enough.
ASUCAGA-4ever19 chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
First of all, I truthfully want to thank you for making this fanfic. I’m Erie by the way. Like you I’m a huge fan of Chrome. I found this fic just only yesterday and I feel in love (although I’m not a X96 fan) and I wrote more than five reviews in just one day (imagine that). Yan, fi-na-llow na kita, kasi as of this moment, you are one of the authors that I love. You are an amazing writer at hindi mo iniba ang ugali ng mga character.

Secondly, I know this is your story and you will stick to your liked pair. I read once your comment in one of the chapters that you see 6996 as more siblings-like than lovers. Honestly, I’m a bit disappointed, but what should I do? Hindi naman ito akin. Pero, can you reconsider a bit of 6996 for ending. Hindi naman masama ang mangarap hindi ba? Gosh, I really feel bad for asking you this. It’s not that I dislike Xanxus (I like him, surely) but I like Mukuro more.
But it’s ok if you don’t and would stick to X96. I will understand (slowly, little by little). Please forgive my insolence.
Or can you include another story for 6996? nakita ko sa profile mo gagawa ka ng ibang version, nandoon si Ryohei, Takeshi, Enma, Kyouya, Hayato, Tsuna, except kay Mukuro.. T_T

As a fan of 6996, obviously I do like the chapter 15, 17 and 22 where the scene Mukuro thinking about Chrome. I want to thank you for allowing Mukuro in your fic despite knowing he has a minor scene in here. What I looking forward to see on how Mukuro reacted knowing that Cornelio and Fernando was not really a huge threat that could steal his Chrome from him but Xanxus. Hahaha. Really, that’s what I excited to see the most. Although I’m not really looking forward to see the pain in his eyes, IF EVER, you author decided to push X96 together.

(VOOIII!) Don’t get me wrong ok? I do love the Varia. Their craziness always makes me smile and makes my day. (Ushishishishi~) My babies Squalo, Lussuria, Belphegor’s bizarre attitude always make me laugh senselessly and Boss and Levi’ dedication in their group always make me feel giddy. (Oh My). I’m just disappointed that Fran was not there, especially the encounter between Fran and Bel will surely make my day.

My Chrome was really amazing and strong. Her perspective on people hidden feelings almost in par with Tsuna’s Hyper Intuition in your story. This is only my opinion but I think Rain was more applicable for second attribute for Chrome than Cloud. Because you see in chapter 383 in the manga where Mukuro stated that the “tranquility” of Chrome’s Flames makes his heart healed. Rain attribute was tranquility, right? But like I said this is only my opinion and this is fanfic, so I just let go.
And by the way, I had this little premonition about Chrome. All the guys in this story wants our baby girl badly. Is it just me, or what, but I think there’s a war coming and Chrome was the center of it. Damnit, Chrome, you’re amazing. You are like Helen of Troy, a beauty that can launch thousand ships (kyyyyyyaaaaa!). You see, by giving Varia’s Cloud ring means Xanxus would never let her go. Knowing Mukuro, he will feel threaten, and wouldn’t give his Chrome to somebody with reputation as bad as he was, he will worried. Vongola, surely would never give up their Mist guardian, their friend, and the only female in guardians. Not to mention, there’s still enemies out there, you’re OC’s Cornelio and Fernando, who was obsessed with Chrome. IDK, but I think Ninth’s guardians would compete as well hahahaha. Gosh, I was looking forward to see that. “A Battle for Chrome’s Love Between Six Armies(Groups).” Ahahaha.. what a title. I just wish this is a 6996 fic.

Oh my god, I wrote very long, I hope you still read this, and aside from this review, I also wrote a few reviews previously in chapter 24, I want you to read that as well.

gusto ko rin magsulat ng sariling kong fanfic pero natatakot ako, baka hindi ako maging isang kagaya niyo na ang galing sa pagsusulat. Natatakot ako na baka ma-disappoint ko lang ang mga magbabasa.

Salamat, sa uulitin. Kailan ka ulit mag-uupdate?

Till next time.
ASUCAGA-4ever19 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I was the one who wrote the last review, I'm sorry I forgot to log in.
ASUCAGA-4ever19 chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
I was the one who write the last review, I'm sorry I forgot to log in.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
I admit, I don't like crack ships and I'm a hardcore 6996 fan. But I make exception this time, because I really LOVE this fanfic of yours. You protrayed my beloved baby Chrome stronger than ever to the point everyone (keyword: EVERYONE) wants her badly.
I also love how Mukuro describe his worriness towards Chrome on chapter 22. Honestly, I badly want them to be together in the end but this is your story, not mine, so I don't have a say on this.
Chrome mention that she's in love with someone, I really wish it was Mukuro but as read the progress story, I had doubts, is it Tsuna? I don't know but I had a feeling.
Why is it everybody in the Vongola distancing themselves from her? What was this called sin that Chrome committed in the past that had made Chrome punished herself. Why is it that it involves Kyoko? I somewhat feel angry because I think Tsuna this time was a bit ignorant, why doesn't he know anything about Chrome's mission? Why didn't he feel suspicios about Hayato keeping a secret from him? It should trigger his Hyper Intuition considering one of his friends was in danger. What are Reborn's plan, anyway? Did he also predicted that Xanxus would fall in love with Chrome? What really happen in the past? I admit, I skip some scene because I don't want read some Chrome and Xanxus scene. But can you elaborate it to me clearly, please. I'm sorry for the trouble.
Please I'm begging you, don't make Chrome take sides. I still want him to be a Vongola Mist Guardian.
Anyway, I hope you still consider of continuing this story, I want to know what happen next.
Till next time.
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
"If you've got a problem with that then you can go suck the protocols for information sharing among the Vongola alliance out of Iemitsu's rotten, blond dick. In the meantime, since I'm allowing her to at least warn off that useless pansycock of a Boss of yours to get the hell out of my way, I suggest you do what she fucking says or I will come over there and tear a new hole in your ass so wide you'd be shitting your guts out of it, you got that?"

Holy shit! If Xanxas said all that to me I would have pissed myself laughing XD
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 14 . 9/1/2016
Even though I know that this is just fanfiction, I'm still baffled that Chrome was able to read so deeply into Xanxus' heart, as if it were an open book to her. She is truly an analytical person, and a true asset to the Vongola...

Now, how will Xanxus cope with the fact that Chrome has deciphered his every little action? I can't wait to find out!
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
Yes, Hayato. Keep telling yourself that yoyr straight. You're the only one left at this pount who believes you XD

So far so good! I noticed in earlier chapters that you were speaking more from your opinion, rather than fact (example: Xanxas is a bit hot-headed and eccentrick in his actions, but he isn't crazy, more short-tempered than anything) but now your writing in a more literal sense and I admire that.

Also, I love how your not Rushing Chrome ans Xanxas. Nothing ruins a story faster than diving write into the romantic plot.
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Now, if Chrome could really do that kinda shit, she might be more of a force to be reckoned with.

I love that this story finally shows Chrome's true talent and potential. Thus far, she's been given very few opportunities to battle and show her prowess. I truly love and respect Chrome's character, so seeing her take charge in a crisis situation (and protect Xanxas, FREAKIN XANXAS, of all people) makes me feel real fuzzy inside. I hope to enjoy the story even more as I get into it!