Reviews for Birthday
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I'm so glad Bella wasn't addicted to sake or hot chocolate...cuz poor Edward's dick!
Amazone3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
aciepey chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Sweet Jesus, this was fucking awesome! and to tell the truth, it hit a little too close to home. 4 cans a day? shiiiiit. I need 4 cans an hour,lovie.

Thanks for writing. It's going in my faves!

shellshock81 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was really great.I loved it. Carefree edward is awesome:)
Jhere chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Omg. Dick and soda. Dick and water. I loved this. Amazing one shot :)
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I laughed my ass off when I read this - I had been debating about whether or not to get another can of Dr. Pepper this late at night (caffeine doesn't affect me, but I don't want to pee at 3AM). I am totally addicted to Dr. Pepper. In college I switched to Diet DP so my ass won't be the size of a freight car. I drink it by the gallon. I hate water, coffee tastes like dirt, don't smoke... but Dr. Pepper. Oh how I love thee...

I decided to get those other can of my glorious Diet Dr. Pepper. I own my addiction proudly!
domo1213 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i hate coffee too, eekkk! i love it. i've read all of your stories, and i have a profile i just dont feel like logging in right now, but you have to be by far my fav author on fanfic. i really wanna know where you come up with these fuckawesome ideas. they're pure fucking genius. you are amazing. this story has potential to be more. i can see the characters developing because their so fresh, and unique. anyway, love it :-)
svollgraf chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
ROFLMAO! That was great! Happy Birthday Natalie, thanks for having one so she could write this! ;)
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
loved it
Dino chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Too funny! I have an addiction with soda. Thats all my mom kept in the house. I don't drink anything else. Once when I was really broke I couldn't buy soda worse headache in my life so I never tried going without soda again. My friends think i'm nuts, they drink water. My husband could care less he drinks beer. Sad thing is my kids are addicted too. Cute story hadn't laughed like that in awhile!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loved it! *soda can opening* Cheers!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hahahhahahahahahaa oh my that was funny crazy but cute Bella hehe thank you
insanemum chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love your sense of the ridiculous - it tickles me every time :)
iLike.007 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Only way to describe this - Hilarious! :D
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm laughing, and not, because I am addicted to diet coke. Not even joking! So, the headaches and the cravings-been there done that and am back up to 5 cans a day(done from 8-10). My blood pressure actually went up for TWO WEEKS until I had flushed it all out of my system when I "quit".
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »