Reviews for Birthday
myrobaddiction chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU! You are so unpredictable! I laughed my ass off! Best way to start my day! I'm so glad to be able to call you my friend! You always make me laugh and you are so down to earth! Thank you for this! I love, love, love it! You're the best! Don't forget next week you will be a old lady like me. :P Love you!
Clynne chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Holy shit I can always count on you for a good laugh! Hilarious!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
wow that had me cracking up!
Nonita chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LMFAO! Loved it!
TKegl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awww..this was fun - and actually really sweet! :-)

Loved it!
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was so high-larious! Loved the dick in the sprite! My favorite part! Pun intended.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love it when she went to the AA meeting for her soda bubble addiction! That was priceless! Everything else was pretty funny too!
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I suffer from crisp (potato chips) addiction. My hands are drawn to the packets of salty delights while I'm waiting to pay at the service station. Maybe Bella and I could have our own little AA and share Edward after?
Melany333 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOVED IT

iT WAS QUITE FUNNY
tarajo23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
lol...cute!
ellarose85 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LMFAO!

That was fun! Never knew people got addiction from coke... well people like Bella that is :)

Great one-shot btw. My opinion is that people should write more of these crack-fics ... life is too serious for all the angst in this fandom. A breath of fresh air and a good laugh.

Take care,

Ella
haylee21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
im not one for one shots but i figured why not...it was great really...made me want a soda...
kpsp95 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
OMG, the shit you write. This was hilarious. Only you could get away with this.
TD69 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I know addiction is no laughing matter but this was hilarious. **Off to buy a can of coke**
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »