Reviews for Birthday
Nonita chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LMFAO! Loved it!
TKegl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awww..this was fun - and actually really sweet! :-)

Loved it!
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was so high-larious! Loved the dick in the sprite! My favorite part! Pun intended.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love it when she went to the AA meeting for her soda bubble addiction! That was priceless! Everything else was pretty funny too!
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I suffer from crisp (potato chips) addiction. My hands are drawn to the packets of salty delights while I'm waiting to pay at the service station. Maybe Bella and I could have our own little AA and share Edward after?
Melany333 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOVED IT

iT WAS QUITE FUNNY
tarajo23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
lol...cute!
ellarose85 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LMFAO!

That was fun! Never knew people got addiction from coke... well people like Bella that is :)

Great one-shot btw. My opinion is that people should write more of these crack-fics ... life is too serious for all the angst in this fandom. A breath of fresh air and a good laugh.

Take care,

Ella
haylee21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
im not one for one shots but i figured why not...it was great really...made me want a soda...
kpsp95 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
OMG, the shit you write. This was hilarious. Only you could get away with this.
TD69 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I know addiction is no laughing matter but this was hilarious. **Off to buy a can of coke**
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Sprite and cock...hmm, not a combination I would have thought of but now that you've put the idea out there...? Thanks for this bit of zaniness, it's a nice change from some of the heavy angsty stuff I've been into.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh My God, you just wrote a story about my best friend! I can't stop laughing and must make sure others read this.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
OMG, you crack me up. Addicted to soda? That's hilarious!

thank you for sharing!