Reviews for An Improvident Flirt
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hey! This was a very fun read. I still wish the two of them would have interacted more, cuz Katie and Eoin look so great together! :D
Anyway, nice job! Hope you write more morgwaine! :)
sirensbane chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love the ending. I can totally see Merlin's expression.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
omg I would pay to see gwaine piss her off then make out with her
nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved it!
Gwaine flirting with morgana (while she is trying to kill him) is so funny, and so him. His interactions with morgana and merlin were quite belivable. Merlins reaction when gwaine told him morgana was spitfire was great too.
SimplyBeautiful chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was the most perfect thing ever! I loved it so much 333
Beaufale chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is really funny
brit02 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I feel that when Morgana gets frustrated she shrieks a lot, so I don't think that was a problem...But as much as I enjoyed it (gosh, Gwaine flirting is so spot-on) I feel she may have used more magic?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Bloody hell! This was hilarious - I love how Gwaine actually asks Morgana out when she's trying to bloody kill him!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I think a high percentage of heterosexual females finds Gwaine hot.
esking chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Pretty fantastic story you got here. I love Gwaine so incredibly much, and he's quite awesome when pitted against someone with a black hole for a sense of humor. Very good. Very good indeed.
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
haha brilliant last line
Yabbit chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Gwaine is hot - agree
but really? your offering Gauis action figures?
lol
:P
inactive01020304 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
AAAAH GWAINE FEELS. I've got to admit... I kind of ship them. This made me giggle - nice work!
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
you like ATLA! and merlin! and, well, everything i like! cyber high-5! anywho.

gwaine is very awesome, and yes, pretty dang hot;). nice one-shot, made me laugh. merlin is adorable as ever, he makes me want to feed him cookies and milk.

i feel for you about not seeing season 4 yet(its really good), yet at the same time i laugh evily XD.
mortaldaughterofAthena chapter 1 . 1/28/2012