Reviews for Fanmail Frenzy
bpevans chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
dear sam
did you and dakota ever agree on anything?
the byr
Nursediva001 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Hi, I love your story. I laughed so hard. So al wants a letter. Okay I dare Izzy to rub butter all over his 3rd degree burns. Mwhaha ha
Rtv190 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Dear Cody,
I dare you to do the roflcopter wile yelling CALL THE AMBERLAMPS AND I WANT ME SOME PIE
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Heather's method of sorting the letters is certainly interesting...

Making Courtney miserable is always entertaining! Yeah, I'm sure Heather really didn't like hearing about Justin's good time with that fan... DJ and Katie do make an adorable couple! Cody and Sierra have potential if she wasn't such a huge goon of a fangirl LOL. Zack Ryder's appearance was pretty cool, as was Alejandro's painful exit! Anyway, fanletters!

Dear Sadie,

How do you feel now that Katie found a boyfriend in DJ? Will you be searching for love yourself?

Sincerely, Tonja Hardy from Fairfax, Virginia

Dear Mike,

What do each of your multiple personalities think about your experience on the show and relationship with Zoey?

Sincerely, Malo Dextrin from Castle Rock, Maine

Dear Lightning,

How has your father behaved towards you since your loss on Total Drama Revenge of the Island?

Sincerely, Clay Rodgers from Austin, Texas
jster1983 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Why do you keep going back to Total Drama if your sick and tired of all the abuse? This is for all the contestants. Do you all get some sick kick of making fools of yourselves? Next time just walk away when you actually have the chance and it serves you all right for signing something without reading it.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Dear Geoff, can you Challenge Alejandro to a you're fired match which the loser will be fired? Sincerely Alex Hearn from Lilburn Georgia.
jster1983 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Heather I dare you to show that picture of yourself from your Tween Years. You know the one your brother Damien probably has for blackmail purposes.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Dear Geoff and Bridgette I got 2 dares dare #1 I dare you to um tell you you're biggest sex fantasy about each other other people dont count. Dare #2 um challenge Chris and Blaineley to a mixed tag team wrestling match.
JustinDeRulo chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Dear Justin,

Can you sing Jason DeRulo Don't Wanna Go Home in ch 3?

Sincerely, JustinDeRulo

You da bestest.
John Morrison Invades TDI chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Dear Justin,

We all know that your favorite all time wrestler is The Rock. Who's you're current favorite wrestler?

Best regards, Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Summerrainstorm chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ah! I love this story

Here's my question:

Dear Cody,

Other than Gwen, who do you think is the most attractive girl on the show?

Sincerely, Caitlyn Dune :)
kyrogue23 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Dear justin and duncan,

Thanks for taking my dare. also My new question is what weapons would you two use to survive the zombie apocalypse?
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Haha, Izzy has Jeopardy dreams the way Owen has Donut-Copter dreams! I can just imagine Sierra having blender line! LOL That prank on Chris was hilarious! LOL at Harold and thumb-wrestling! Chris is such an easy target! OHMYGOD, you actually did Eva's dare! That was so great! Anyway, more letters:

Dear Heather,

Why don't you like your sisters? Damien DOES seem like a jerk but what about your female siblings?

Sincerely, Claire Barnes

Dear Ezekiel,

I dare you to go streaking around the Justin Show Studio.

Sincerely, Thomas Hardwick

Dear DJ,

Who is the hottest girl (in your opinion) in Total Drama and what do you like about her?

Sincerely, Bartley Baker
bpevans chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Dear Owen

i dare you to challange Alejandro to a "ALL YOU CAN EAT CHALLANGE" with Izzy being the ref

Bryan P Evans
Jason Kreuger Myers chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Dear Heather.

I dare you to shave Courtney's head.

Dear Justin.

How do you deal with fangirls stalking you everywhere?

Dear Leshawna.

Do you regret punching Heather in Germany when she did the right thing warning you about Alejandro?

Dear Bridgette.

I dare you to kiss Ezekiel on the cheek.

Dear Duncan.

I dare you to tell you innermost passionate feelings...

To Chef...

To his face.

LATER! Hope to have more soon