Reviews for Incident at Painter Creek
R - Equine Writer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Thanks for your comment - I will remember that for my future stories!

'We've got the bulge on them' means (or so I was informed by a website dedicated to Old West slang etc.) to have the advantage.

'To beef someone' means to kill them.

Thanks for taking the time to read and review my story. I am always grateful for constructive criticism. Rachel :-)
cma1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I knew you were not American by your writing.

For instance, what does this mean; "We've got the bulge on 'em..." or this... "He's no more than that deputy I beefed." Bulge and beefed?

"Put it away, you hard case," Sophomoric

Your writing is good but you should learn the slang before each story.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The story was awesome! I felt like I was watching a Rawhide episode! Great job! This is now my absolute fav Rawhide story so far. :)

Keep up the awesome writing!
Rebekah Driscoll chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love this story - I can see all the characters clearly and even hear their voices as they speak! It was just like watching a Rawhide episode!
oOEPICMOoOSEOo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hi, Rachel! I miss you already! Looking forward to seeing you again! Anyway, this is a VERY good descriptive story, and anyone would be mad if they didn't like it!
HisLittlePilgrim chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great story! I'm a huge Rawhide fan myself. You've got the characters down pat. I can really hear their voices in your dialogue.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very good! It has the feel of an episode and it's wonderful to see a new fic on here!:)
WelcometoFanFiction chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hello and Welcome to FanFiction!

It's pleasure to you have as an addition to FanFiction, and may your experience here be enjoyable. (If it not your first time on FanFiction, but only your first published story, then let your first experience of having an archived story be enjoyable)