Reviews for First Date Failures
RubyRed.950 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Brilliant, really good, honestly.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was definitely hilarious. I'm glad it worked out for the best in the end. (Well, of course it had to, with Harry being born and all).

Anyways, I didn't see any grammar mistakes, but it really is harder to notice in a longer piece. Your characters were spot on as well. Though, I am curious as to why James wanted to apologize in private.

Overall, lovely.
serindraxx chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I have to say, I'm a very picky reader nowadays. If you can keep my attention that well, the story must be good.

Serindraxx
Hippogriffs Fly Free chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome story! Very entertaining. You could make thins into a two chapter story and say how the first date actually goes. Anyway, good job!
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was really good. It was sweet and cute and I totally lol'd at the end when Sirius turned back into a human on lily's lap. Great story.
dkjf chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Haha, I liked it. Its not the first story I've read with the forgot to plan a first date them, but this one was really well-handled. Great job.
sti chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Yeah, boys are totally clueless sometimes (well, almost everytime) ) I liked it, I am glad that she didnt let him to get away so easily. Will you continue? I would like to see what has he planned.