Reviews for It smelled like an Ed, at least
Joeyiscool0518 chapter 1 . 5/5
Thanks for the better ending! It feels more satisfying to see Jimmy get what he truly deserves rather than just slipping on a banana peel on the actual ending of the episode. :)
NTSEFAN chapter 1 . 3/8
Much better than the original ending.
Pot Pie Panda chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Totally the canon ending for the episode now.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This was satisfying to read. You definitely have every right to call yourself the biggest fan of Ed, Edd, and Eddy. You've included the usual jokes (like breaking the 4th wall), kept everyone in character, and made the ending of that unfortunate episode much better in way that's still plausible. Well done!
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I love this. I wish the episode ended somewhat like this way.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Oh now THIS is how I would've loved to see the episode end-LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
thank you you are doing god's work bless you
jsw chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Pretty please, do one with Your Ed Here.
Toons Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story! When I saw he original episode in 8th grade, it made me feel depressed. It wasn't funny at all. Your story fixed everything that was wrong in the oringal!
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
FINALLY! Now THIS Is How That Accursed Episode Should Have Ended!

GOOD LUCK!
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
This ending is a dozen times better than the actual ending. Well done!
Frank Cory chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Hmmm...this is nice...but I don't think Sarah would feel that way about Jimmy
Selias chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Oh, holy shit. That REALLY catches the tone of the show. Nice work.
Pogona104 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This was an incredible and hilarious read! I really liked how everyone was kept in character and just how much this felt like an excerpt from the show itself. Show truly, great job with this!
ravage666 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I wish there was a story like this for all of the stories that have unjust consequences for the eds, like in "to sir with ed", or maybe even "fistful of ed" where kevin totally stole eddy's jacket like an asshole
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »