Reviews for It smelled like an Ed, at least
ravage666 chapter 1 . 3/10
I wish there was a story like this for all of the stories that have unjust consequences for the eds, like in "to sir with ed", or maybe even "fistful of ed" where kevin totally stole eddy's jacket like an asshole
Major Monty the Stra Vulcan chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Actually, there are TWO biggest fans. The second one being you.
You get the Golden Jawbreaker of Excellence for making the most brilliant alternate ending to an otherwise fantastic episode, as well as keeping it in character and breaking the fourth wall to boot!
Thirteen points for you, my friend! Bravo!
UNC2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Thank you so much for this. I forgot how much that episode used to piss me off. Great story
Darth Sith'ari chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was good, finally got over that episode after ten long years.
CagedSnow chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
... I like this oneshot... Because as far as I'm concerned, the episode, while I like the Ed-boys, could have ended ambiguously, or just after the fruit tossing and leaving it up to the viewer whom the framer was...

... Then the Jimmy Revelation. *face-palm* Everyone's moaned about it, myself included.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Jimmy got what he deserved in this. This and another similar fic I've read are both great at making these alternate endings. :) You and ultraguy7x should get plenty of praise for these. :)
Although I never thought I'd see Double D smiling at Jimmys pain at the end. Still good though. :)
wildrook chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow...didn't think this would be used.
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Yay Double D! I'm glad Jimmy got what was coming to him. In the acctual episode only Eddy did ANYTHING to provoke the kid, and even still didn't deserve all that happened.
Mr. Monty chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was oh so satisfying to read and halfway through it I had the biggest smile on my face just watching Jimmy get his just desserts. Fantastic job!
Crisyllis27 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That's how "If It Smells Like An Ed" really should've ended. One of the most controversial EEnE episodes to come out.
BigRedKing chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I hate Eddy. He deserved what he got, but not Edd and Ed. That was the only problem I had with the episode. Jimmy was right about what he called Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Isnt it kind of out of character for Ed and EDD to do that to Jimmy? Im glad this isnt the real ending to the episode, or else I would have hated the show, and all three of the Eds.
lolllipop chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
thank you. you had no idea how much i wanted jimmy to get what was coming to him... U JUST MADE MY DAYoh btw. if u stilll around here on fanfic.. can ya pls make some more ed edd eddy fic... just an idea!
THX
Mr. Dusk chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I figure Double-D would get a kick out of outsmarting Jimmy, as would Eddy. This brought a smile to my face several times.
metabob62 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i think i might make a alternate ending to if it smells a ed myself good story
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013