Reviews for It smelled like an Ed, at least
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/12
Oh now THIS is how I would've loved to see the episode end-LOL
thank you you are doing god's work bless you
jsw chapter 1 . 6/26
Pretty please, do one with Your Ed Here.
Toons Girl chapter 1 . 4/10
Thank you so much for writing this story! When I saw he original episode in 8th grade, it made me feel depressed. It wasn't funny at all. Your story fixed everything that was wrong in the oringal!
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 1 . 3/8
FINALLY! Now THIS Is How That Accursed Episode Should Have Ended!

GOOD LUCK!
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 3/3
This ending is a dozen times better than the actual ending. Well done!
Frank Cory chapter 1 . 3/1
Hmmm...this is nice...but I don't think Sarah would feel that way about Jimmy
Selias chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh, holy shit. That REALLY catches the tone of the show. Nice work.
Pogona104 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was an incredible and hilarious read! I really liked how everyone was kept in character and just how much this felt like an excerpt from the show itself. Show truly, great job with this!
ravage666 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I wish there was a story like this for all of the stories that have unjust consequences for the eds, like in "to sir with ed", or maybe even "fistful of ed" where kevin totally stole eddy's jacket like an asshole
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Actually, there are TWO biggest fans. The second one being you.
You get the Golden Jawbreaker of Excellence for making the most brilliant alternate ending to an otherwise fantastic episode, as well as keeping it in character and breaking the fourth wall to boot!
Thirteen points for you, my friend! Bravo!
UNC2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Thank you so much for this. I forgot how much that episode used to piss me off. Great story
Darth Sith'ari chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was good, finally got over that episode after ten long years.
VulpineSnow chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
... I like this oneshot... Because as far as I'm concerned, the episode, while I like the Ed-boys, could have ended ambiguously, or just after the fruit tossing and leaving it up to the viewer whom the framer was...

... Then the Jimmy Revelation. *face-palm* Everyone's moaned about it, myself included.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Jimmy got what he deserved in this. This and another similar fic I've read are both great at making these alternate endings. :) You and ultraguy7x should get plenty of praise for these. :)
Although I never thought I'd see Double D smiling at Jimmys pain at the end. Still good though. :)