Reviews for A Very Not Good Idea
absencexofxlight chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
AMAZING. nuff said
wellthatwasunexpected chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hello MuslimBarbie (cool name, btw :))

Well, firstly, wow. How can writing be funny, adorable, sad and oh so real all at the same time? I don't know how you did it- but I LOVE this :D I absolutely love how you captured the Doctor's scattered but still genial and very Doctor-ish train of thought. I really like how you tied in all sorts of clever little relevant things that made it cute- like Amy's nail polish that was a different colour for every adventure and Liz having 'Fez red' nails when he first meets her. Cute much? I love Rory's input into Liz's complexion- 'a slightly larger nose than Amy's', again, just plain cute. But don't get me wrong! This wasn't just a bit of fluff! I think you captured the way the Doctor thinks about Amy really well, not too close and not too distant from each other. Just perfect. The ending just finished it off brilliantly- well done to you!

I think I'm done on my rant-of-praise now. But seriously, just plain... wow. Well done, seriously. Keep writing! :D
Athyna daughterofposeidon chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was absolutely brilliantly amazingly fantastically impossibly...FEZ! (I ran out of words to synonym with fantastic, soI substituted fez. We'll say it's an all encompassing word for every synonym of fantastic.) The bit about fez colored nail polish was perfect (only the Doctor) as was Liz (10?) So yeah, that was fez.
Heartwing chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
D'awwwww

Its warm and fuzzy with a bit of angst. Love it! As always.
2lazee2login chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awwww. Simply heartbreaking in its simplicity. Poor doctor and amy, separated.