Reviews for A First Time For Everything
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh my...That was so Hot! Loved it.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
that was good keep it up
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was really great.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
read this over on squeezemylemons & wanted you to know it was amazing & sexy as fuck! That & I completely agree w you about how things are approached. Your edward is so kind & thoughtful! Thanks for sharing!
Kitkatr chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Edward is so AMAZING! Loved, loved, loved the story and their honesty and beautiful relationship!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow! That was awesome and intense and erotic and great. Whew!

I really like how loving this family was described. It was cute that they knew Jasper was tone deaf when he sang yet they encouraged him to sing for his love at his wedding. I love the story of Edward's romance with Bella and how passionately he craved her.

The love scene was handled very tastefully and it was clear that they trusted and loved one another. I like that when he brought up attempting anal that he listened to her reasons for not wanting to and did not pressure her. It was also great that when she changed her mind that he let her control the show.

I was quite impressed with how loving yet passionate this sexual interlude was. Thanks for sharing.
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
just so lovely

thanks for writing and letting SML have it first
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A very intense os. But so sensual and honest. Thanks for sharing.
FxS chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Woaah, that WAS pretty spectacular. A really interesting story; keep it up please! ;)

One thing - I couldn't help but wonder - Why is it that Bella only took away some pleasure and satisfaction from that night? Shouldn't Edward have been satisfied too? A normal dude would've exploded by now lol.

roon0 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow hun, this was spectacular. Sweet and fuzzily warm and then shit hot and tender. Fantastic stuff.
ShimmeryPrincess chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
well damn that was good!...it was unexpected, too...oh Edward so sweet and caring...loved it!
myworldisblue chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
The only reason why I don't like to read one-shots is because they finish too quickly. Yours I read because it was yours. BTW it's great. I keep wishing it should continue. I always do. But you did a great job. Congrats
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was pretty great. and everything that went on in this 1 shot i dont nderstandeven how the other readerday had something bad to say about rose and the last 7 days for pregnancy. If hat is all she took away from this story she the 1 with the problem...lol. I thought it was excellent. As a matter of fact I kind of hope you expand it into a story. Great job. :)
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Damn Edward's one sexy bastard...LOL! Love him to death...

Bella is one lucky girl...
Cloudie chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
It was very well written...I just can't get behind the story. The relationship portrayed is too perfect. Call it what you will, I just didn't like it.

Also a woman who is 7 days from her due date will not be looking at those last days from that perspective. She will be dying to get that child out of her, and that is speaking from experience. We love our children and can't wait to meet them, but if we have to take a foot in the bladder or any other body part one more day, we will kill the man who put us in that situation. :)