Reviews for Seeing Double
Bmah chapter 30 . 2h
as I said, Great plotline. Grammar and spelling in some places was painful, but it was a really good fanfic and I will definitely be reading the rest of the series.
Bmah chapter 26 . 9/19
I have tried, so hard to bite my tongue. I love the plot of this fic. but the spelling and grammar makes me cringe at least twice per chapter. the plot is amazing. The grammar is a B-. But the spelling of Potter verse names and organizations is averaging a D.
Angela Molina chapter 23 . 9/19
It's Grimmauld Place, not Grimwald place.
Angela Molina chapter 22 . 9/19
It's since, not sense, and it's follow, not fallow. Also, why does Mrs. Weasley keep telling Hermione to call her Mrs. Weasley or mum? She already calls her Mrs. Weasley.
Angela Molina chapter 20 . 9/18
Hermione was supposed to impersonate Millicent Bulstrode, not Pansy Parkinson, when she turned into the cat.
menear chapter 10 . 6/25
OMG Fred and George are so cute in this chapter!
Annalisabet chapter 1 . 5/1
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! i've been looking for this fic for years! i've remembered reading it when it came out, but for some reason i've never followed it or favorite it. i can't tell you how UNBELIEVABLE HAPPY I AM FOR FINDING IT AGAIN! I LOOOVE IT SOOO MUCH!
redpants22 chapter 18 . 4/21
I'm so sorry but I can't finish this story. The plot is amazing and I love the way have written the characters but the grammar and spelling is absolutely atrocious. If you could have this beta'd it has potential to be a true masterpiece.
KrystalIsTheBestEver chapter 27 . 4/5
I know that you posted this years ago but I just stumbled across it and I have to say that I have given up sleep just to keep reading this, I adore adore adore the things you've done with all the characters, the development is really nice. With a lot of fanfiction everything seems really fake and kind of surface stuff but with yours there is a depth and heart that is really amazing. Your story is really amazing and I think that it's so cool that you put it out there with all your hard work. I'm a huge fan of this story and it's inspired me, made me laugh, squeal, stay up late and just enjoy myself. Thanks so much for writing your story.
sara chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
honestly i couldnt spot any spelling mistakes because i was to focused on reading this amazing story.
FantasyTyper chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
I don't review often but I needed to for this story. I won't lie and say the mistakes in grammar didn't bug me but I loved this story anyway. Let me introduce myself; My name is Beth, I'm 21 and I've had Epilepsy since I was 5. The medication I take to stop my seizures causes loss of concentration and tiredness. I understand how difficult it can be to focus on one thing for very long, but I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have dyslexia and what not and still keep writing. I'm amazed and I honestly believe your story is incredible. Sorry for going on for so long.
livilou82 chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
I've just found ur story recently, and I just wanted u to know I love the emotions u create with your writing. I just reached chapter 27, and read ur letter. I wanted to share my opinion on the matter. First of all I want to commend u for ur determination and heart. A lot of people get down about their own disabilities, I highly respect u for not letting others ignorance, and, meanness get to u. Second, if u ever do have a bad day of it just remember that someone tried to steal ur story is for a reason...they wouldn't steal it if it wasn't good dear. I hope u never quit. I hope to see ur name on a book some day. Our disabilities do not define us they can be wat motivates us to prove all of those awful people wrong. I love ur writing, doesn't matter if there are switched up letters or not. As long as ur conveying wat u feel into others that's all that matters and I think u've done so beautifully.
Lokiztrix chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
More power to you. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to write this story.
aviiesmummy chapter 27 . 8/30/2016
I absolutely love this book and I'd just like to say ignore the. haters in crap with spelling and grammar and that and you do so well with all of it and I'm not dyslexic but you are and you do so well so i say screw the haters and you go girl x
Mithran Princess chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
Don't stop writing! Having dyslexia is trying and hard, I know I have it too. I can't imagine seeing everything backwards though. There are very few mistakes in your story, and none of them affect or change how good it is. Your doing an amazing job! I can't wait to finish this story and read more of yours!