Reviews for Seeing Double
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 1 . 7/11
Love it!
MrsDeth chapter 30 . 7/11
Great story!
Lovet it! Love it! love it! Second time i have read it and it still thrills me!
tc12047 chapter 13 . 1/3
$
ambielynn1980 chapter 27 . 11/23/2015
Don't pay attention to the mean eemails because you are a great writer. Keep up your great work they are just jealous of it. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/20/2015
YOU ARE AMAZING. I have just finished reading your story and I LOVED it!
HayleyLouise chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
I have loved this story! And I would just like to say that although, at times, your grammar did stunt the flow of the story slightly, it did not affect the story in a negative way. This is a well thought and well written story, regardless of grammatical errors or spelling mistakes. I don't leave reviews very often, but after you author's note, I felt I had to praise this story that I have enjoyed so much! You've done a wonderful job, even if I do think you would benefit from having a beta - I understand your reasons for not wanting to have one. If you do change your mind, drop me a PM, I am not interested in plagiarising or stealing anyone else's work. Please keep writing, you have a talent, don't let anybody stop you.
DunkieDoodles chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I absolutely love this story i was sucked in right away and look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!
harryginny4life chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
great story
hi chapter 30 . 9/21/2015
Keep it uo this is one if my fsvorites your the best!
hi chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
Dont let them get you down! I have aspurgers so i understsnd :) i think your amazing and those poeple who dont undersyand should keep there mouth shut!
New to HP fic chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
Hi!
Don't know if you're still reading reviews but I have to say, especially after reading about your struggles, I am very impressed with this fic! The plot development was excellent-intriguing and surprising! I couldn't not read it! The imagery and content improved steadily throughout the piece! Grammar- grammar can be easily corrected! You've got a real handle on the tough parts!

Thank you for the lovely read!
anabelle chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
serius? y ese quien es?
moo im a kitty chapter 27 . 5/17/2015
I'm not sure if you are still writing on here, but your story line and content is amazing. Keep on keepin on :)
The Lion And Lamb chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
EXPELLIARMUS not expelliuos or whatever the hell you put. Here is a break down for you EXPELLI-meaning to expel, to get rid of. ARMUS- as in thier arms, their wepons (in tjis case their wand). Capitalize a fucking sentence once in a while. Oh my lord get the ficking characters names right, Sirius not serious (fyi thats the expression. As in, I am serious.) PUNCTUATION!