Reviews for Seeing Double
New to HP fic chapter 30 . 8/29
Hi!
Don't know if you're still reading reviews but I have to say, especially after reading about your struggles, I am very impressed with this fic! The plot development was excellent-intriguing and surprising! I couldn't not read it! The imagery and content improved steadily throughout the piece! Grammar- grammar can be easily corrected! You've got a real handle on the tough parts!

Thank you for the lovely read!
anabelle chapter 18 . 6/28
serius? y ese quien es?
moo im a kitty chapter 27 . 5/17
I'm not sure if you are still writing on here, but your story line and content is amazing. Keep on keepin on :)
The Lion And Lamb chapter 17 . 3/19
EXPELLIARMUS not expelliuos or whatever the hell you put. Here is a break down for you EXPELLI-meaning to expel, to get rid of. ARMUS- as in thier arms, their wepons (in tjis case their wand). Capitalize a fucking sentence once in a while. Oh my lord get the ficking characters names right, Sirius not serious (fyi thats the expression. As in, I am serious.) PUNCTUATION!
Shantelle chapter 30 . 3/15
Amazing story. I sat down and read it in a day. You have a gift. I'm glad you continued to write despite the negative comments. This has been one of the best Hermione Fred and George stories on this site and I've reading HP fanfiction for years. I hope you continue your great work. I don't know you but I am very,very proud to be a fan. I can't wait to star reading part Two.
poisonivy160911 chapter 5 . 3/15
I like the story so far, but the grammar and spelling are pretty terrible and it definitely detracts from the experience. So far, my number one problem with this is your usage of sense when the correct word is since. The problems make the story choppy and hard to immerse oneself in.
Shadow chapter 27 . 2/21
Dear, dear Karategirl666.
I'm writing this for second time and this time I am going to be shorter. I think...
Shakespeare once wrote "I will use words, not dagger"* I fing it fitting as I write this. Words have a lot of power in them, they can bring joy or saddness and I think that your words bring joy. The story Seeing Double is amazing and I'm sure there are others that share my opinion.
Don't ever stop writing and doing anything that makes you happy, never stop.
People that sent you insults, they are just bullies. Their lifes are crappy and they can't stand that someone is doing better than them, so they need to make that person's life as bad as their is. In this case that person is you. Don't let it get to you, it's not worth it. Those people are sad, pathetic excuses of human beings and I pity them because of it.
I know you wrote that you won't let it get to you, but it helps to have someone say it to you, at least it helped me. I'm not a writer, but I know how it is to be told you are not good enough. It sucks.
Your story made my day better and I love it. Stay strong, because life is going to give you some shit along the way, but it is usually worth it.

* Hamlet said that, I read it in my mother language so the translation my be wrong.
nightwing9964 chapter 27 . 2/20
Don't let anyone ever put you down... yeah I know your already don with this story, and that there's even a part 2, but I'm a little late with my fanfiction. Yours is the first I've ever read. Really, let nobody put you down ever.
PurpleElm23723 chapter 27 . 2/20
You are an amazing writer! I love reading everything you write, and I love waiting for more! And to all those shitty reviewers, they don't know what they're talking about! I may write for a school paper, but even MY grammar and spelling is off sometimes, and I don't have any disabilities. You keep your chin up, darling, I know you can do great things! You've already created this amazing fanfiction, so who's to say you won't go on to do so much more? I believe in you, sweetheart, so keep your spirits high and your nose higher! Keep on fighting, and show those reviewers just how far you've come and how much farther you'll go! All the sweets in Honeyduke's, -V ;) 3
you go glenn coco!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 30 . 2/6
what was the profecy!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 27 . 2/6
you tell all those arseholes. I have Dyslexia/Dyspraxia and ADHD and im studying to become a writer. forget all the people who go on at you just because of a few s[elling mistakes. its the writing that counts, you made my cry in that on chapter, remember? not any writer can do that. so just forget them
Neko-Tenchi chapter 19 . 2/6
the part that made me cry was when her parents forgeave her even as they were dying. It was so beautifully written. i actually cried. well done
Greengots. Greengots. Greengots. Greengots. Greengots. Greengots. Greengots. Greengots.
happyhippy chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Hey, I just saw your authors note at the end of this chapter. I am extremely happy with the writting you have done. Sure there are a few grammar mistakes, but nothing unacceptable. You are a very strong writer and most definitely have a lot more skill than some authors on this site. Please keep it up and don't let bullies get you down!