Reviews for Going Home
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/8
Aw, so cute and fluffy! n.n
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 2/19
Love it! Keep going!
A random kid chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Look, you have all my happy and sad tears. Look, you have it all.
Newfan4you chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Awwwwwww! So cuuuute!
I can't wait to read some more of your stuff!
SpacePortals chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
hhhhhhhhh... I teared up a bit... (yeah right!)
Anyways, great one-shot :)
Geisted chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Seriously...that was just...seriously. You...I-I-you! You almost made me cry! You made my heart quiver! You made my breath hitch!
I shall give you favorite and a review and a hug through the internet. :Necrolys out:
writers-block-Bgone chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That is wonderful...There you go, Danny...You can handle anything, can't you?
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I would love to see a sequel to this. This story had me almost boo-hooing. Gosh. I loved it.
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Gah, the feeels, man! ;_; That was so cute, and so sad and so freaking AWESOME! :D

I always thought that younger Danny was a pretty perceptive kid. A little naive due to his age, but still pretty darn smart. Then that portal was made and he traded in his brains for brawn so that he could protect his town. :( Almost makes me wonder what could have been if he didn't turn it on.
PirateJenna chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really loved this story. I thought it did a great job of capturing the characters. Congratulations to the author for doing such a fantastic. I would love to see a sequel. Definitely worth reading.
Pebblepaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Great this is awesome!
AwesomeRiana chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Yay!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
*lower lip quivers* Awww... So cute, but yet, so sad... I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It was SO sad! I was tearing up as I read.
Lokithenightfury chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, you're right, this might just be the best story that you've written yet! I absolutely love it, the moments with kid Danny were adorable! I hope you'll write more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »