Reviews for Going Home
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Well they do say that children are a lot more observant than what adults credit them. Then again Danny had been playing the fool for some time that his mask becomes him instead
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
GOOD story!
Someone chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
okay so I know you wrote this 4 years ago and you probably don't even check ff net anymore but I just wanna say i really enjoyed it and it definitely got to my emotions and yeah thanks for writing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Wow, that's beautiful :)
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Aw, so cute and fluffy! n.n
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Love it! Keep going!
A random kid chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Look, you have all my happy and sad tears. Look, you have it all.
Newfan4you chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Awwwwwww! So cuuuute!
I can't wait to read some more of your stuff!
SpacePortals chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
hhhhhhhhh... I teared up a bit... (yeah right!)
Anyways, great one-shot :)
Geisted chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Seriously...that was just...seriously. You...I-I-you! You almost made me cry! You made my heart quiver! You made my breath hitch!
I shall give you favorite and a review and a hug through the internet. :Necrolys out:
writers-block-Bgone chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That is wonderful...There you go, Danny...You can handle anything, can't you?
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I would love to see a sequel to this. This story had me almost boo-hooing. Gosh. I loved it.
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Gah, the feeels, man! ;_; That was so cute, and so sad and so freaking AWESOME! :D

I always thought that younger Danny was a pretty perceptive kid. A little naive due to his age, but still pretty darn smart. Then that portal was made and he traded in his brains for brawn so that he could protect his town. :( Almost makes me wonder what could have been if he didn't turn it on.
PirateJenna chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really loved this story. I thought it did a great job of capturing the characters. Congratulations to the author for doing such a fantastic. I would love to see a sequel. Definitely worth reading.
Pebblepaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2013