Reviews for Twenty Four Hours
AgainstAllOds chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Well here it begins !

I read a lot of your story on my iphone, and never get the time to give your awesome work proper reviews : so here it is

Forgive me if I slightly forgot what your different stories are about in the mean time :D but I clearly didn't forget about this one, Jeff stupid stupid body issues, and the way he's planning his (supposed) last 24 hours were really moving :D and since it's a Niff endgame, it couldn't be better ;)
Or it could have been without any Klaine, but maybe it's just me ;)
Anyway, great story ;)
nadjael chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
This is amazing. SO many emotions. I cried like a little baby when he got back to Dalton. And his brother... I don't know why, but that really got to me. Maybe because I'm 13 too, and I wouldn't be able to handle if my bigbrother tried to kill himself. THANK YOU for writing this. It was awesome. That sounds awful. It was.. Well written..
you know them trees chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god! I cried like a baby through the first chapter and then I almost cried through the second chapter too. You're an amazing writer and you made this a very beautiful story! You deal with a lot of problems in a way that's heartbreaking and wonderful :) Thank you for writing this fantastic story! I loved it very much :)
deactivated-soflylikea36 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Paige!

I cried so many times while reading this! I just wanted a short story to take my mind off of my studying, but I got so much more! I couldn't stop reading, this is amazing, as usual, like you!

I also wanted to let you know that the title of my Niff fic will be "Slipping Away," the title based on the song by Greyson Chance, although the story will have nothing to do with the song because I like happy endings!

Anywho, I want to get it up after midterms are over and I get my life back (sometime after next week) and this was so awesome! I don't know what I would do without you!

Bailee
Kittylovesglee chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
That was really, truly beautiful. Thank you, you wonderful person !
chiar5 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
It was so PERFECT!
I have to admit that at the beginning I wasn't very sure wether to keep reading or not because I don't really like stories about depression and suicide and whatever but as soon as he started writing those letters I HAD to keep reading, my mind and my brain and my heart were asking me to. And of course I did, thank God I did!
This story made me cry, first with sadness and then with sweetness of all the people, starting from his little brother up until Blaine hugging him and everybody else.
But it also made me laugh, for example when Nick told Cameron that he was going to hurt him if he said something ahah.
And, last but not least, this story made my heart melt, I just love them so much and it was so perfect! They're just so sweet and they're just, as I use to say, so Niff that nothing hurts!
And you made me feel all this (which is a LOT of feelings) in only two chapter. I don't dare to imagine what I would feel if you wrote a long-fic.
And THANK YOU for listening to those people who wanted you to continue this story, because now it's officially one of my favorite fictions ever, and I have read a lot!
I also wanted to say that I don't write such long reviews usually, when I'm enthusiast about something I just write "OMG IT'S AMAZING I LOVE THEM!" because it's not really my stuff, but this time it was different, this time I had to say everything right, because I had so many feelings but they were all different and separated. They just weren't usual "fangirl-feels", which I always have, but those feels come for cuteness, and this story wasn't cute. It was perfect.
Hope to read something else by you soon, hopefully as good as this, which I'm sure it'll be.
Bye and compliments! xoxo
Chiara
RainbowJo chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I love this so much
Such a sad yet happy story I cried so much !
I love Nick in this and its so cute!
You wrote the subject really well and it was really good
Jeff is one of my favoruite charcaters and he was so amazing yet sad but i'm glad it had a happy ending and that he pulled through and now he has Nick ! :D
niffyou chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Oh my God... It was so beautiful, adorable, cute, touching, wonderful and sad at the same time... I almost cried and trust me - this story is just pure perfection.
I think I have just fallen in love with you.
bookworm134 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
You made my cry over and over again...I'm a huge fan of your just friends story and I wanted to see what else you had...So beautiful...

Keep up the great work!
hanna chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
i love this story!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Amazingly sweet! :)
FangirlingForever chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I never cry at fanfics but this made me cry so much! Fantastic job! Niff forever 3
OutHereOnMyOwn chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
That was amazing! I don't usually read jiff stories, but I was curious. Loved it : D Anyway, cool fact: my birthdays 2 days before Chris Colfers!
Jessica Mitch chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
HOLY HELL. IT'S YOU! I DIDN'T NOTICE. SHIT. OMG. GIHRSODLGJSDL

YOU'RE AWESOME AND HOW DO YOU WORDS AND THAT SPEECH ON TOP WAS A I LEGIT TEARED UP.

Anyway, to the review:

JUST SO YOU KNOW I JUST HAVE THIS WINDOW OPEN BECAUSE I HAD TO WRITE DOWN SOMETHING WHEN I REALIZED YOUR IDENTITY. JUST. OMG.

ALSO, CLOSE TO TEARS, I'M RIGHT AT THE PART WHEN JEFF COMES BACK TO DALTON. WILL NOT BE LIVEBLOGGING. TRYING TO MAXIMIZE MY TIME. SCHOOL AND SHIT...

ALSO, I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS FIC DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH REVIEWS. SERIOUSLY.

"I'm just me. And you're just you" MY .

Okay so the liveblogging thing isn't really working out now that the window is open.

That sentence though... I really don't believe people do that in real life. I know you must know that too. Isn't it sad? I think it's sad. It's strange, isn't it? The whole suddenly not as straight or whatever thing? I've seen it a lot of times. Dozens even and I think it's the way for people to cope with the fact that it doesn't happen. That sounds bad... I've written fics like that before, really embarrassing once I think about it. I vow never to write anything like that ever again. If I make gay fics, I'll make it so AU if the character is really straight.

This review is going downhill again. I'm going back to reading.

"He heard the brunette chuckled" looks like we got a jumper over here. Don't you hate it when you proofread and then when you post it and read it again at some point you find that ONE GRAMMATICAL ERROR that was SO obvious?

I hate it.

OH NICK. Y U SAY WORDS DAT MAKE ME CREY?

suddenly realizing that this will never happen to me in a million years. Don't try to reassure me, it's a plausible fact (see, plausible, meaning I'm not taking it entirely too seriously) since I'm in the middle of NO FUCKING WHERE.

sigh.

NIFF KISS FAVORITE LINES EVER IN THE HISTORY OF RIGHT NOW.

FLUFF

NICK SANG IT BETTER THAN FINN.

"I am never going to lose you again."

I'VE HONESTLY LOST THE ABILITY TO BE COHERENT.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO WRITE THAT SENTENCE.

AND THAT ONE.

Sorry for being cynical. I'm really tired and not in the mood for anything that ticks me off just a little bit. Your story was wonderful except for those parts that pissed me off and left me embittered because I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible person in real life. I don't get why people even like me. Anyway, I'll tell you what I didn't like.

I didn't like the fact that Nick and Jeff got together (NO I LIKED IT REALLY ALL THE NIFF FLUFF. OMG YOU'RE SEEING ME IN A BAD TIMEEEEE!~~~~~!) It's so unrealistic. Nick is simply TOO PERFECT. JUST. OMG. SHIT.

I'm such a downer. God.

I didn't like the fact that Nick was suddenly bi, as stated above. Or in the other review. I forgot.

This is what writers do, huh? Write about semi-idyllic situations that the readers (LIKE ME I ADMIT) eat up and digest and CRAVE for more. I write so I know that too. I've had my share of writing such and such.

My friend got a little annoyed at me when I thought up a slightly depressing story for a school production.

People like happy endings while I am starting to lean on the sadder ones. Sometimes. I don't know.

I'm really emotional right now so I'm really sorry if I'm using this as a blog and stuff but hey you know what they say "if you want curly hair, you have to eat the crusts" or that we're weirdly religious or something "And on the third day, God created the *somethingsomething* rifle, so men can fight the dinosaurs... and the homosexuals"

AMEN.

Back to the story, back to the story. It's beautiful and I love it. Which is why I favorited that shit. And I love how there's proper spacing during Jeff's recovery and how RAW his feelings are. I know this is somewhat a chunk of your life as specified on the previous chapter so it's nice that you're channeling such feelings to something so spectacularly written. DON'T STOP.

WRITING.

HOLD ON TO THE FEEEEEEEEEEELIN'

Anyway, well done my dear. If I was in a much terrible state, I'd be crying and wishing I had your writing powers. Luckily for the both of us, I'm in no such state.

Okay so I'm a little jealous of your writing.

It's just... HOW DO YOU WORDS.

I like how the story went, no matter what I say or how I say I don't like it. I like it.

I love it.

I love YOU you writer you.

You made me ship Niff SO HARD. You have no idea.

Love lots! :D
Jessica Mitch chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I HAVE LOST ALL MY ABILITY TO CAN.

I mean, call me morbid and horrible, but I felt like it would've been better if Jeff died. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM BEING ALIVE AND ALL, but I think it would've been a more, I don't know, climatic ending...?

I don't know, I didn't read the rest of the fic yet. Which I'm going to... And review. AND SCREW CLASSES.

Here's my whole deal on why I wanted Jeff to die: I wanted to see how everyone would react. That sounds bad... But that's what I want. And I'm in a very cynical mood right here and the whole Niff thing totally made me gag a little.

God, I'm so messed up right now, you don't understand.

Anyway, I do like that fact that Jeff ignored everyone at first when they tried to talk to him (you know, before his brother and mom).

Yeah, this review's going downhill... I hope you don't hate me!

ON TO THE SECOND CHAPTERRRRR