Reviews for Put Our Pistols Down
Mekabella21 chapter 14 . 6/16
The pacing of the story is great. I must also say you truly channeled the characters personality in one of the most creative way I have read thus far. Tweek Bros and . I loved everything about this story.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience a bit with depression. It really came through in the story which explains how it felt even more real to me. I'm so glad Stan is getting better. I was getting scared for him.

And lastly I like how you had Stan and Kyle as a bottom. I know that sounds weird but I have always thought when reading other fan fits why can't Stan be a bottom and still be Stan. You actually captured that in this story and I am truly happy about that. I like that you also wrote with them being out of high school. Another first for me. Not sure if I mentioned in a comment before.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Mekabella21 chapter 8 . 6/15
I know you finished this a while ago but I am loving this story. I keep stopping to tell my husband about what is going on in the story. I am laughing and even crying at some parts. Two thumbs way up on this story!
Mekabella21 chapter 7 . 6/15
I don't feel like they moved fast at all, Stan and Kyle. The chemistry was already there. They were both trying to bury it. Had to boil over at some point XD
Mekabella21 chapter 3 . 6/15
I can see both sides on this. Stan and Kyle. It's sad because had they just communicated how they felt after that one time it could have been different. They were kids and you are bound to make mistakes. Stan deeply loves Kyle to the point is destroying him. It's so painful to read. I hope Kyle can help bring Stan around.
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/14
This is off to an amazing start! I was like Kyle and saying what?! Every time Kenny opened his mouth. First fan fiction I read about the, after high school and I love it so far. Can't wait to see what happens.
GreekyGirl chapter 1 . 2/16
Okay, so I wasnt very into all the angst honestly, and I thought the fic was a little long but the reason I'm writing this review is because you made me cry. In a good way. A few years ago I had severe depression and eventually tried to kill myself. The way you described stan's struggles... His thoughts before almost throwing himself off that cliff... It was painfully accurate. The way he felt as if he always had to hide the way he felt, God, that tore me apart. And I liked that you described Stan as feel "wrong" because even these days I find myself thinking that my skin doesn't fit right, that I shouldn't BE here. All in all, you captured an ugly thing in a beautiful way. It really hurt to read but at the same time I rarely get to think about this, even when the feeling still follows me (I think it's something I'll just have to live with and that's okay). So thank you. It felt nice to cry. And also you have great taste in music. Okay. I hope you have a wonderful life. I also hope you write original stories – I'd kind of love to read them.
JustPassingBy chapter 15 . 1/6
Reading this was kinda like pulling a teeth... As soon as something good happened, I'd think, no, wait. There's still x chapters left, shit's gonna hit the fan eventually, someone's gonna do something stupid. I just didn't think that the one who finally pushed Stan over the edge would be friggin' Cartman (he better not be treating Butters like that!).

Then I had to remind myself time and time again that no, this wasn't labeled angst, things will probably turn out all rights, just gotta get through the really bumpy stuff first... And it was so worth it!

I really enjoyed the inner monologs Kyle and Stan were having, especially Kyle's had me laughing so hard. Great story, thanks for sharing!
fallingwthstyle chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
That was wonderful. Great story, beautifully written...thanks for this!
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Awwww, cuuuute 3
I'm so happy that the baby's a girl! I was hoping for that!
And the onesie thing sounds adorable.

Great job overall on the story, I absolutely loved it.
I'd rate it 11/10.
c:
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
(I'mback)
Wat no dude wat he left early and it wasn't even kyle it was stan wat-

Ok, ok. I'm totally relieved that Stan's okay, that Kenny's okay, that everyone's okay. It seems like Kenny's life was messed up too before he talked to someone o-o
But Now K must read epilogue.
ThatOneGirl1091 chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
Heh heh, I know that I'm late on reviewing, but I have a habit of not reviewing a story if I read it a few years late. But I thought 'Why don't I review now?', so here I am.

Stan is Fucked. Up.
I kinda half-way know what he feels like, because I've been super depressed before and thought about dark things (won't mention them-) but I never really thought that deeply about suicide.
I really hope Stan doesn't jump, because if he does...I'm gonna cry, honestly. He doesn't deserve all of this; self-hatred, depression...it makes me really upset for him.
And Kyle, too. I wish that he would realize that he's amazing and stop being so self-conscious about his looks. That's sad too :c

And the relationship between Kenny & Wendy is cute, but confusing. I'd like to know what Wendy really thinks of Kenny. Because one minute she could be all cuddly and possibly happy with him, and the next she's angry at him for countless things. I guess it's just like PMS for pregnant women? xP

Well, here goes nothin' at 3 AM in the morning.
*clicks le link for next chappie*
Anon chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Dude, this chapter just throws me back in time. I used to be depressed, (wasn't properly diagnosed though) and I sort of got over the hurdle (but things do linger). I think this is a great part for people to understand depression. Thanks :D
twoshotsofvodka chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
i don't even know what to say anymore, i mostly just started tearing up and i kinda feel like post-birth wendy, except i had an emotion baby instead of a human one. electric feel is one of my favorite songs to jam to so i felt kind of stupid for crying while it was playing in my head lol but this was a great story. a bit disappointing that you might not write style again though ): I'm really just going through your stories because your writing is fucking on point and amazing, and this one was no exception
twoshotsofvodka chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
alright so i lied, this chapter completely forced kyle and his black bear adventure out of my mind. jesus christ, i know exactly what stan's feeling, maybe not quite so dark and horrible but goddamn. it's fucking shitty and it just sort of swallows you and cartman is the biggest douche on this fucking universe and i hope kyle beats him up. okay i mean i can understand being upset about the cat and being angry but i mean…he took it too far. idk this chapter was super intense and kind of draining, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but just….fuck
twoshotsofvodka chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
"i can't outrun a bear" I'm fucking cackling holy shit, it's 3 in the morning and i cannot stop laughing at the fact that kyle tried to outrun a goddamn bear. even the emotional end of the chapter didn't do shit, I'm still chuckling lol. adding this to the list of things i will never get over

also im kind of afraid to see what happens because obviously they love each other but they've also, obviously, got issues of their own that will most likely hinder their ability to confess, so if that happens hopefully mother-hen-kenny will help sort things out