Reviews for Voice
SailorCybertron chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Myotismon...NO!
EvilBoyzR2Cute chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
-sniffle-

Myotismon and Varia deserves to be together ToT...

good job, i think the story could have ended with an epilogue of the digidestines somehow discovering her body and bury her in the digital world or something like that.

Love the story
LadyVamdemon chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
AWESOME! I enjoyed every moment of that!
wfft1 chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Sorry I didn't give you a proper review last time but this story was a bit sad as Vandermon died as he did in 02(He's a villain of corse!). But what does he mean by "I will see you in another life." mean? Because in truth reconifigered digis be transserfed to the data stream to their world again and return to being a egg again. Now I think that Vandermon's last words is a cliffhanger so I want to write something about that(a sequel perhaps) that follows this story arc. Therefore i need your premission to write this by e-mail.
wfft1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Aww so sad...but this is so-so because I hate Digimon but we love taking pity on vandermon.
Hazel Nut Coffiee chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
This was a good story, I love myotismon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Myotismon found himself a partner eh, good, he deserved it.
Kagura of the wind chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
YES! ABSOLUTE GENIUS!
Shrek Girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I just wanted to say, before I read from Chapter 2 onwards, that I adored Chapter 1. I read it years ago, before you wrote the rest of it, and I loved it! I have a printout which I read all the time _
Aku chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
the story is so-so; I'm not a romance fan, but to me, the story needed to be less depressing and less dramatic to be an even better story, but overall... it's an okay story.
Zechstress chapter 6 . 3/18/2003
Oh, that was so sad. But beautiful. Unlike any other Digimon fanfic I've read. Well, well done.
Avalon9 chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
Oh, so sad *crying like a little girl...hey wait I am one, oh well* That waas very nice, I enjoyed it! _
Athena1999 not signed in bc this computer won't let me chapter 6 . 5/22/2002
Wow. Wow. This was EXCELLENT WORK! I can't believe this was the last chapter... I liked it. I liked the way you related the songs to the attacking (or something like that). Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more of ur fics! Ciao!
AthEnA1999 not signed in chapter 5 . 5/5/2002
cool! I liked the part when varia meets Blackwargreymon. Let's see, whether she lives or dies... I can;t decide either.

If she lives, I believe she and Myotismon might be happy together or something because you have shown sort of a bond between them. Also it would make a more romantic story.

But if she dies, Myotismon would probably love her even more because I heard the saying "That's why love is so funny. You don't know what you love until you don't have it." Also it wold be more of a dramatic and angsty romance, which would make the fic and myo's thoughts on Varia extremely profound and stuff.

Either way, he'd still love her. I'd probably choose for her to live.
takuyakanbara chapter 5 . 5/5/2002
die. she should die. or at least appear to shatter into digital data. then he might learn his mistake...