Reviews for Two of a Kind
TwiFanatic16 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I really like this story although its sad to see edward so insecure. Its good to see bella already on his side btw alice is kind of a bitch. Maybe its because she thinks bella is not genuine with edward. Hope she comes around.
TwiFanatic16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I am owned by this story already. Ive never read a large edward before and it seem very interesting. I loved the first chapter!
kelly chapter 35 . 6/9/2012
Awwww! Plz make a part 2! This story was very good! ;)
brina328 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Enjoying this so far. But any way u can give me a visual idea of how overweight Edward is. I picture these awesome stories in my head like movies
Sdjk chapter 35 . 6/4/2012
Perfect ending. Nothing in life is perfect and eating is never an easy fix.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 35 . 6/4/2012
thanks for a great story :)
Sdjk chapter 34 . 6/3/2012
They have found their way...hopefully together. Look forward to the epilogue.
Ladii Charmz chapter 35 . 6/3/2012
loved this story! will miss it but was glad to have bein able to read it :) thank you!
A is for Angel chapter 35 . 6/3/2012
awwww im sorry this is your last story i was really looking forward to reading future work im sad that i only just found your stories now

thank you so much for updating i thought it was a perfect ending i loved the whole story
Love M Go Blue chapter 32 . 5/31/2012
Alice was hearing voices in her mind? That's VERY uncommon for something like bipolar disorder, though "psychotic breaks" can happen with any form of depression in some cases. Hearing voices is more in keeping with schizophrenia...
goldseadragon chapter 35 . 5/30/2012
Great stuff! This real-world happy ending is so much more appropriate than a fairy tale HEA.
A is for Angel chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
im so glad that bella and alice finally talked and that bella is going to talk to renee

cant wait for more
ADADancer chapter 35 . 5/30/2012
Great story! Thanks for sharing it!
ADADancer chapter 34 . 5/27/2012
Thanks for the update!
A is for Angel chapter 33 . 5/26/2012
im so glad both bella and edward are getting help

im so very proud of them

cant wait for more