Reviews for Two of a Kind
S1203 chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
Great journey. Thank you very much for sharing. :)
twilightladies chapter 35 . 5/25/2012
Awwww i adored this story, you captured the emotion behind each character amazingly! And i dont think ive hated a character more than i did with your Renee!

Great story! xo
Gelsa chapter 35 . 5/25/2012
I know all good things must end, but I am truly sorry to see this one go. I loved every bit of this story. Thank you.
Nana25 chapter 35 . 5/24/2012
How fat is Edward? And How Skinny is Bella? It would be nice to visualized how they look.
dwright chapter 35 . 5/24/2012
Great story. Very unique. Thanks for writing.
cullensgrl chapter 35 . 5/23/2012
Beautiful, amazing story that hit very close to home. I cried many tears along with these 2. Life can be cruel sometimes. Thank you for sharing your beautiful words.
BellaCullenPR chapter 35 . 5/23/2012
Aww I needed moreeeeee :(

And I'm sad to read that you will take a break with writing. That sucks because you are a great writer...

Take care and thanks for sharing your stories with us!
Aggie94 chapter 35 . 5/23/2012
Enjoyed it all! Thanks for sharing. Meg
Gillian Aubrey chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
I have enjoyed this story SO much! I liked the way you ended with this chapter, seeing them growing together and in themselves as well. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

I hope you will write again but if you don't, please know how much your stories have touched me! Thank you for your time and wonderful stories! :)
Joseluis118 chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
Sorry to see this one go so soon. It will DEFINITELY be missed. Gave me so much insight as far as my major goes. Made me curious to know even more on the subject.

Hope you do a futuretake one day when you're up to it. It would be really nice to see.

Najs. :)
pmk kelly chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
Loved it can't wait to read your next story I am now a fan for life
Gennell chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
I am a bit sad that it is over too. Writing is a huge responsibility, to yourself, your readers and to the characters. And writing fanfiction is even more so because there is no hiding. You are on display on every update. It requires a lot of courage. It also requires a lot of courage to take that leap and present characters who are not perfect, and may never be. I think you did a great job with presenting characters who not only had eating disorders but who had pretty much extreme cases at opposite ends of the spectrum. And to do that with Edward and Bella who typically are presented as "beautiful" took a lot of courage. You did it, and you did a great job. I like where you left them with the open end. I can imagine at this point that they will both be successful in beating their disorders and that in the end they will be beautiful to people around them too, but the point is that they have always been beautiful to each other. That is real love. It's a great story with a great meaning that makes you think. I really enjoyed it.
roxxy87 chapter 30 . 5/22/2012
Speaking as someone who has bipolar disorder the thing is a bitch. I'm kind of proud of myself because I call that forever chapters ago!
jeanette70 chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
great ending or beginning! loved this story so much..maybe a future outtake would be nice ... please...pretty please... with "splenda" on top.
Shamatt0403 chapter 35 . 5/21/2012
Good job! Turning him into a ripped model would have taken away from the story. Thank you for sharing.
2,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »