Reviews for Two of a Kind
dazzled72 chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Loved it! thanks for sharing!
winniethepooh11 chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Thanks so much for the chapter. the ending was just as beautiful...:)

I hope you write more in the future
madisonbelle chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Wait so no epi 5-10 years in the future? :(
jansails chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Nicely done.

An understandable move on your part to leave ExB imperfect, but on the road to resolving their individual issues.

I have sincerely enjoyed your endeavors here on FFn, they have been thoroughly thought provoking, illuminating, heartrending, & memorable, quite memorable.

"Loner" went where few could have dared to write so grippingly realistic, "Two of a Kind" reminded us we are not all Ken & Barbie's, but it makes our love, our issues no less valuable or important because we do not fit society's images of beauty or perfection.

Good luck & thanks again for the entertainment & enjoyment you provided free to your lucky readers.

jansails/jan2
2muchtrouble chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Good to have the happy ending. This was so different from your last story but I enjoyed reading them both. Thanks for sharing.
kallaney chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
I love it. Great chapter. Perfect ending.
nursedoublek chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
That was such a good story! It was so unique and I really enjoyed it! I hope you write more in the future, you have a gift and I think you are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us! Xoxo
strangevisions chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
aww..its ovr..luvd it
sujari6 chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Great ending.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Love it - and I love the ending. It was perfect! I hope we hear from you again sometime because I love your stuff! You give us realistic portrayals of the hard stuff and for that, I thank you. *raises glass*
Alisa1231 chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Very good story. I enjoy an Edward and Bella who are not 'perfect'. And while Bella is sweet and gentle, she has a backbone (even if it took a bit to find it).

I do hope you continue to write, whether it is for this fandom, another, or what-have-you.

Thanks,

Alisa
DutchGirl01 chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Wonderful ending for the story, loved it. Thanks for sharing.
1sparklygirl chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Thanks so much for the best story ever!
LEONGIRL chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
Love your story... ThNks for the ending, it was very realist...
aelita48 chapter 35 . 5/20/2012
J'ai beaucoup aimé cette fiction !

Merci.