Reviews for Two of a Kind
xyz789 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Intriguing story. I believe, there aren’t many stories that include an Edward who isn’t (physically) perfect, so it was refreshing to find this story. Obviously, I am not a fan of Renée and I hope Bella will find the strength to leave her behind at some point. I am looking forward to reading more.
WhitlocksBoo chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
awesome start, love the fact that you have portrayed edward and bella in a realistic light - not that we don't love 'perfect edward and bella', but this is a welcomed change.

can't wait for the next chapter.

love swandog. x
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great start I can hardly wait for more.
Melbi chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow, great start! I'm so intrigued ) Can't wait for more D
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Off to a great start! :)

Can't wait for more!
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
So glad you're back after missing Loner. After reading your prologue, which looks very interesting,if it's to the same standard as Loner were in for a very long rocky ride. I'm so looking forward to it.
S1203 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Intriguing.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
this is really really goood! please update soon :)
pmk kelly chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Yeepee ur back with a new story and I love the 1st chapter
TeamEdward246 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awww :( Renee is a bitch :/ and i was surprised to see Edward is a tiny bit overweight. That'll take some getting used to lol but I bet he still is beautiful :) Update soon!
vous et nul autre chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
only had time to read the prologue, but wanted to say that i'm thrilled that you are writing another story. I absolutely adored Loner and look forward to enjoying this as well!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awww...poor bella. And poor edward.

Thanks for the disclaimer btw.

I look forward to more of this:) I also miss loner.
Jaleine chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I'm really excited to see how this story plays out. Chubward seems so sweet and I just love how protective Alice is! Renee on the other hand is a major bitch, but that's not surprising :) I really want to get some more insight as to why Bella feels the way she does. All in all, a very interesting first chapter you have here!

Anyway, I hope you update soon, I want to see how Chubward is doing :) Greetings from Finland!
Mimi199005 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is an amazing start! I loved the first chapter and i can really relate to this story. I've also read "Loner" and i loved it as well! I hope you update soon, cuz i'll be looking forward to reading more! :)
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
WOHOOO! I was so excited to see the alert in my inbox and even more when I saw it's a multichapter story and not just a one-shot!

I love the start of this, I already hate Renee and I'm very curious to read more about both Bella and Edward. It seems to me there's something more that's bothering Edward besides his weight... Cannot wait to read more!

Thank you for writing!