Reviews for Two of a Kind
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I like where you are heading with this. Very original!
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm definitely going to read this, too :)
Master Vampire Soul chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Interesting start so far.

I know how Bella feels at this moment.

The feeling you get when you think you may never see that person again...even though you want to so bad, you can taste it. And you look forward to it.

I like it. I want to see what happens.

I look forward to the next chapter.

-M.V.S.-
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Finally, a male that isn't chiseled!
hrandrlover1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
God I love your writing, I am already addicted to this story. Cant wait for more chubward. Please update soon, I am in love with this story - and edward - completely
EC4me chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great beginning. Really looking forward to more of this. Edward and Bella are going to have a hard time dealing with Renee and Alice in this it seems.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, don't really know what to say about Renee other than she's a major bitch.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Renee is awful - so spiteful and selfish.
revliesel chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved Loner and this story looks interesting also. You seem to have a gift at presenting a very different Edward & Bella. Thanks.
Crimson.Inked chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
At first when I read the summary I was definitely not expecting what happened. I am totally in love Loner and was so excited to see in my inbox that you have started something else.

The characterization is so different from confident sexy Edwards and geeky ones, but I can't wait to find out what you've got for us next! I. Am. Hooked!

-CrimsonRed
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh wow - I'm loving this chapter and the differences with this Bella and Edward!

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds from here xx
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
A great first chapter. I think this is the first big Edward I've read. Interesting to see where it goes. :)
Nonita chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love it! I can't wait to read more
LeighanneD chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love it! I can't wait for more
brittl76 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I don't know why but I love it when Renee is an Uber bitch. I don't mean I love her being rude and low brow, but I love to hate her when she is this way. I honestly did not like her in the books and think SM should have kept her as a antagonist about the wedding instead of so understanding. It just felt forced. But enought of that, let's talk about your new story.

Love it already. I really do, you have a way with words that wrap me around your little finger for sure.

the part about her mother being on meds and he called her on it and then she replied that she should be made me giggle snort. So relating to that for sure.

I find it interesting you have made E on the 'unfit' side, do we get a more detail account of his size? And how horrible is it Bella is on the other spectrum of the weight problem. Oh can't wait for all the drama to unfold in this tale.

thanks for sharing