Reviews for Two of a Kind
S1203 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Intriguing.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
this is really really goood! please update soon :)
pmk kelly chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Yeepee ur back with a new story and I love the 1st chapter
TeamEdward246 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awww :( Renee is a bitch :/ and i was surprised to see Edward is a tiny bit overweight. That'll take some getting used to lol but I bet he still is beautiful :) Update soon!
vous et nul autre chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
only had time to read the prologue, but wanted to say that i'm thrilled that you are writing another story. I absolutely adored Loner and look forward to enjoying this as well!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awww...poor bella. And poor edward.

Thanks for the disclaimer btw.

I look forward to more of this:) I also miss loner.
Jaleine chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I'm really excited to see how this story plays out. Chubward seems so sweet and I just love how protective Alice is! Renee on the other hand is a major bitch, but that's not surprising :) I really want to get some more insight as to why Bella feels the way she does. All in all, a very interesting first chapter you have here!

Anyway, I hope you update soon, I want to see how Chubward is doing :) Greetings from Finland!
Mimi199005 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is an amazing start! I loved the first chapter and i can really relate to this story. I've also read "Loner" and i loved it as well! I hope you update soon, cuz i'll be looking forward to reading more! :)
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
WOHOOO! I was so excited to see the alert in my inbox and even more when I saw it's a multichapter story and not just a one-shot!

I love the start of this, I already hate Renee and I'm very curious to read more about both Bella and Edward. It seems to me there's something more that's bothering Edward besides his weight... Cannot wait to read more!

Thank you for writing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow, great beginning of the story. Love the concept. Can't wait for more.
firpogirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I want really enjoyed that. Can't wait for update
gakuhaitsu chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Woah, I can see this little guy having a lot of potential. You can totally feel the instant connection between our two favourite characters.

Really enjoyed the first chapter, and can't wait for more.
FlawlessAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Never read anything like this before. So far the story seems sweet. I really like your Bella. Her mom on the other hand is a lunatic.

Edward seemed really cute, slightly overweight or not. But... I can't picture him overweight. There is no way I can. I just can't. A banner would totally help *wink* in that department. I'm really excited for this story. I hope you update soon!
MilaSweetLips chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I loved it!

Great start. I'm definitely interested and Edward was adorable. Bella and his encounter was adorable. Can't wait to see where this goes.
yagalinus0420 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
HOT DAMN! A fluffy Edward? Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm...I GOT IT! Fluffward! He's not fat...just a bit fluffy (for those of us who are a tiny bit hefty which is between over weight and obese)! Hell, I'm fluffy...and I wear it well thank you very much...although I'd kill to be in a size 12 again...but hey! You can't have 2 beautiful children without some damage...right? So, do they run into each other again? I really hope so! I can't wait to see Bella drive Renee nuts! Please update again soon! I SO NEED MORE!
2,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 .. Last Next »