Reviews for Two of a Kind
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
WOHOOO! I was so excited to see the alert in my inbox and even more when I saw it's a multichapter story and not just a one-shot!

I love the start of this, I already hate Renee and I'm very curious to read more about both Bella and Edward. It seems to me there's something more that's bothering Edward besides his weight... Cannot wait to read more!

Thank you for writing!
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow, great beginning of the story. Love the concept. Can't wait for more.
firpogirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I want really enjoyed that. Can't wait for update
gakuhaitsu chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Woah, I can see this little guy having a lot of potential. You can totally feel the instant connection between our two favourite characters.

Really enjoyed the first chapter, and can't wait for more.
FlawlessAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Never read anything like this before. So far the story seems sweet. I really like your Bella. Her mom on the other hand is a lunatic.

Edward seemed really cute, slightly overweight or not. But... I can't picture him overweight. There is no way I can. I just can't. A banner would totally help *wink* in that department. I'm really excited for this story. I hope you update soon!
MilaSweetLips chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I loved it!

Great start. I'm definitely interested and Edward was adorable. Bella and his encounter was adorable. Can't wait to see where this goes.
yagalinus0420 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
HOT DAMN! A fluffy Edward? Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm...I GOT IT! Fluffward! He's not fat...just a bit fluffy (for those of us who are a tiny bit hefty which is between over weight and obese)! Hell, I'm fluffy...and I wear it well thank you very much...although I'd kill to be in a size 12 again...but hey! You can't have 2 beautiful children without some damage...right? So, do they run into each other again? I really hope so! I can't wait to see Bella drive Renee nuts! Please update again soon! I SO NEED MORE!
kellybear3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Love this so far!
Tilli Roxs chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like it so far... Can't wait for next chapter...
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
interesting... cant wait for more! :o)
gbasjw chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I am so happy to see a new story from you! So the subject matter of the prologue is a bit rough but that doesn't bother me. I can't wait to see where you take your new E&B.
Ladii Charmz chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i like it!:) very intriguing and different!

will edward lose weight later and become the beautiful edward we all know and love? i hope so! but not without a little chubbyward for a while! :)
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like it!

Can't wait to see how they meet again.
Koainka chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
When you told me you are writing new story I knew it would be great and I was right.

I didn't think I would read first chapter so soon, but I'm very happy about it.

I read about fat Bella but fat Edward is something new.

Skinny and not bitchy Bella, too.

I don't like Renne, hope Bella do something with her... Maybe she will move out from her? I don't know if I could live with such a mother.

Renee is so cruel person. Wrrr I don't wish her good luck... ;p

Hope Bella meets Edward soon and Alice will change her mind about her.

Hope next chapters will be soon. I told ya, you will rock it!

I send you a lot of time and everything you need to write a great chapter for us!

xoxo,

Caro
Don'tBeABabyAboutThis chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i'm really liking this story, but i am having trouble picturing a heavy edward. keep writing...
2,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »