Reviews for Two of a Kind
kellybear3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Love this so far!
Tilli Roxs chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like it so far... Can't wait for next chapter...
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
interesting... cant wait for more! :o)
gbasjw chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I am so happy to see a new story from you! So the subject matter of the prologue is a bit rough but that doesn't bother me. I can't wait to see where you take your new E&B.
Ladii Charmz chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i like it!:) very intriguing and different!

will edward lose weight later and become the beautiful edward we all know and love? i hope so! but not without a little chubbyward for a while! :)
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like it!

Can't wait to see how they meet again.
Koainka chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
When you told me you are writing new story I knew it would be great and I was right.

I didn't think I would read first chapter so soon, but I'm very happy about it.

I read about fat Bella but fat Edward is something new.

Skinny and not bitchy Bella, too.

I don't like Renne, hope Bella do something with her... Maybe she will move out from her? I don't know if I could live with such a mother.

Renee is so cruel person. Wrrr I don't wish her good luck... ;p

Hope Bella meets Edward soon and Alice will change her mind about her.

Hope next chapters will be soon. I told ya, you will rock it!

I send you a lot of time and everything you need to write a great chapter for us!

Don'tBeABabyAboutThis chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i'm really liking this story, but i am having trouble picturing a heavy edward. keep writing...
mitihifi chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Yay! Another great story from you! great idea. I love these characters already. Although I'd like to give Alice a little junk punch right about now ;)
denise sexton chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
omg i so want these two to be together i await the next chapter bella needs to get away from renee and alice needs to lighten up
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great prologue. Can't wait for more.
jcat5507 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Different! I'm intrigued.

I'm a huge emetophobe, so I hope there's not going to be too much detail in bullemia. But if there is, I will skim it since its for you. Cuz you rock and all.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I really like your premise and I'm looking forward to more. I hope you'll be able to update soon! )
KikiTheDreamer chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I think you've done it again. I love this story, you managed to reel me in again from the first chapter. I don't know how you do it, you've got some amazing talent and I LOVE your writing style...can't wait for more updates, this is one that I will drop everything for. WHEW! DED for more.
Tracytlp chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Interesting I like it. Not sure about an over weight Edward. Not something you see in FF much if at all. Hard to picture for me. Looking forward for more.
2,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »