Reviews for Two of a Kind
brittl76 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I don't know why but I love it when Renee is an Uber bitch. I don't mean I love her being rude and low brow, but I love to hate her when she is this way. I honestly did not like her in the books and think SM should have kept her as a antagonist about the wedding instead of so understanding. It just felt forced. But enought of that, let's talk about your new story.

Love it already. I really do, you have a way with words that wrap me around your little finger for sure.

the part about her mother being on meds and he called her on it and then she replied that she should be made me giggle snort. So relating to that for sure.

I find it interesting you have made E on the 'unfit' side, do we get a more detail account of his size? And how horrible is it Bella is on the other spectrum of the weight problem. Oh can't wait for all the drama to unfold in this tale.

thanks for sharing
nursedoublek chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow! I really like this story so far! I'm pretty excited to read the rest!
bookwhore112 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great start! I am so glad you are writing again!
arhs28 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow! Great start. Definitely not an Edward or Bella I've seen before!
Luv4RobPattz chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
OMG! I am going to absolutely love this story..I can't wait for more :)
EverlyYours chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm already in love with this story! I love how you charactered Edward and Bella. They're so real. I can't wait for your next update!
Angie66 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
It's a great start i think i will love this story like i loved "Loner".

i hope you will post the next chapter soon

I'm FanetteB66 on twitter
VeneziaK chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Well, this certainly is different. I can't remember the last time I read about Edward being less than perfect. Maybe a scar here and there but his abs are always a constantP But I like this. He still seems beautiful the way you describe him(he may not have a perfect figure but he will always be handsome;)) And is it wrong of be to say that I love that Bella has really made no comment on his weight? It was like she ignored it, especially while talking to him and there was no hesitation when he asked her out(even if it wasn't real). I won't say anything about Renee, it would be too obvious and not insightful at all. But i have a feeling something is really wrong with Bella. That knife moment... How she described herself as too skinny. Maybe, if she really has a weight problem, she and Edward can find a balance together concerning their diets. That would be sweet. But don't mind my rampling theories...they are just theories after all and i can't wait to see what you have in mind for those two!D
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very happy to see a new story from you. I loved Loner and it's sequel, so I'm really keen to read more of this. A fat Edward - quite an interesting premise. I know we've had fat Bella's before, but it's quite a twist to have Edward with a weight problem - although, of course, Bella also has a problem, but in reverse. I wonder how they will meet again.
jansails chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm not exactly sure why Bella continues to be led around by the nose by Renee, perhaps this will be explained?

Does Bella think she owes Renee something?

Yes, Bella stood up to her this time, but from the alluded to nature of their relationship, it very much sounds as if she is used to pleasing Renee rather than going against her most of the time.

Visiting her father once Bella turned eighteen seems to be the one holdout.

Edward & Alice were hurt, offended, & angry.

Bella wanted to make amends, plainly attracted to Edward, much to his consternation.

Alice's appearance & actions puts paid to the possibilities between ExB, much to Bella's disappointment.

Renee describes Edward as a 'fat kid', Bella states he is 'slightly overweight', Edward refers to himself as having a 'large body', so can you give me an idea what you're talking about?

I'm a nurse- when speaking of an individual's height in relation to their build/body weight, suggested weight range & BMI, over 35 lbs the recommended parameters obese, if over 100 lbs morbidly obese.

jansails/jan2
Joseluis118 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow!I have a really good feeling about this one. I need you to know that this is THEEEEEE FIRST time I've ever read about an overweight Edward. Omg. If Loner was any indication for your writing skills, this should be fantastic!

Good plot! Looking forward to updates. :)
Marya1918 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Only one chapter and I'm already hooked on this story. Ilove your writing and the way your story seems to flow and build.
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
the prologue reminded me of one of my second cousin..he was jus playing wit rope or somethin latat...but ended up hanging himself..d guy was 8 yr old.. im not even sure he knew d meaning of suicide..but ended up in one..im glad that in ur story atleast 4 now therz no physical hurt..though i'd lik to slap renee n alice..

nice n intriguing story..waiting 4 next update:)
acmom chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Quick- I want the next chapter! I already love this story- it sucked me right in!
laylak500 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loving it so far. So glad you got inspired :)
2,607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »