Reviews for Two of a Kind
jbeaucage chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, one chapter in & I already want to bitch slap Renee. That's gotta be a new record. Actually, I hadn't made it past the prologue. I like this! I've never gotten why people get so hung up on weight. It is not the be all & end all of what makes a person attractive. Oh, I hope E & B find each other again VERY SOON. Sans family members, preferably...
CCslover22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Sounds good i can't wait to read the next chap.
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Renee what a witch!
Lish008 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
oh wow, intense already. i like it. i like that edward isn't perfect but not in an over the top non perfect way. he's just, average so far. i dig it. can't wait to see where this goes!
naty1121 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I liked the prologue... It's a nice change to see a "fat" Edward and a troubled Bella in the same story... I can't wait for the next update! please don't take too long!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Already hooked! So excited to see something new from you.
sandy4321 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loved the chapter! I can't wait to see what happens in this story!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
wow, different, I like, can't wait for more...
Montara chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I can understand Alice but she really has bad timing!

I like the idea of this story. I can't imagine Edward overweight though...maybe because I don't know how many kilo he has.
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Gee, I wonder what the chances are they will meet again?

I'm thinking pretty good. Or this is going to be one short B & E story :)

Great start. Looking forward to more.
Nvrbnbitten chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very good start Nilla. I really loved Loner and am currently in the middle of rereading it
TD69 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Welcome back!

Awesome first chapter. And I love Alice already.

Also, I loved this sentence, is basically describes Bella's 23 years with her mother" It wasn't until later I realized the knife was still lying on the floor, and my mother seemed to have forgotten all about its existence."
JediJenny chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
First chapter and I am hooked already. Looking forward to future chapters.
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I like your writing so I will keep on reading. But an overweight Edward ? Yikes. I've been having issues with my weight for pretty much my whole teenage and adult life. Not the overweight thing, the too skinny thing. Believe it or not, this makes it very difficult for me not to resent people who are overweight. In my mind, I'm overweight myself and I thoroughly loathe that. So I guess this will be a good exercise : reading a story about my fav fictional character as an overweight guy... and not resenting him.
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love the new story!

So Bella needs to get as far away from Renee as possible because she is 's terrible that Bella wasn't allowed to see Charlie again until she was Bella have an eating disorder? Cause she said she was going to get rid of the cake she ate and she said she always make sure she doesn't gain any weight.

I don't know that I have ever read a fic with an overweight Edward before so this should be interesting. It's kind of nice to see him not be totally perfect for a change.

Will this story be as long as Loner?

Update soon!