Reviews for Two of a Kind
Fiyaaa chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I hope she talks to someone, or at least opens up to Edward about her problems.

Minus Mike, what a lovely date :)
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
They're going out!

Loved it x
Fiyaaa chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I loved their messages back and forth.

Can Alice just not...
Fiyaaa chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
It's a shame that your characters like Lauren aren't just fictitious and people have these small minded thoughts in the real world.

Brilliant chapter x
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The lovely lellabeth rec'd this and I've stopped at chapter 8 to come back a review or else I'll be lost in your words all evening.

Brilliant first chapter, your writing hits you in the heart.
Isamuso chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
Just ploughed through this monster, and wow, could we have a more mixed up bunch of characters? Eating disorders, obesity, depression, evil mother, lame absent father, sibling rivalry...they were all there. Oversize Edward was indeed hard to picture, but you painted a very realistic person, just one who never dealt with his issues. All in all, an interesting read, but probably a little too heavy on life drama for me. I actually read ff to get away from real life! Thanks for your story though.
phlawd'perphekshun chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I didn't make it pass your a/n before I felt compelled to scroll down and post this review. First let me say I am loving this fic. People are cruel beings. words often leave deeper scars than physical blows tend to, with that being said, my last boyfriend five years ago told me, in what he thought was a joking manner, that I would be hot if I were skinny. I am 5'3" and at the time weighed 150/170. yeah it was overweight for my height. but that comment still rattles in my head. now that I am 32 yrs old and now 230 lbs have pretty much become a recluse. I know that my features deem me pretty but my weight makes me see differently, unfortunately. prior to these events I was always active and outgoing. once I caught him cheating on me with someone he thought was an acceptable weight, killed something inside of me. I know I will never be the same but I am trying to better myself for me in all aspects of my life. public is still a hard limit for me aside from school and even that is a constant struggle. people, please be conscious of your words and their effect on the receiver. now I am going to go back and actually read this chapter, sorry for the long, personal review, but I feel better having gotten that out of my system :)
logi16 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Sorry, I'm french ans I don't speak english. J'adore ton histoire ! Elle est incroyable ! Je n'ai pas la patience d'attendre la suite de la traduction de Missleez donc je me suis attaquée à la version originale. Merci google translation !
ElizabethGregg chapter 35 . 7/7/2013
Great story!
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 35 . 6/25/2013
So sweet! I really like this Story
gatorgrl91 chapter 30 . 6/13/2013
Hi! Loving the story!

Have one question:
You said above that Edward had considered Alice having Tourette's. I don't understand why he would think that

I have Tourette's, as does my son, and her behavior does not resemble anything like Tourette's. Tourette's is a neurogical condition that is defined as someone who has both motor and vocal tics. Motor meaning muscle tics like nose twitching, eye blinking, shrugging your shoulders. Vocal meaning tics that make sounds like throat clearing, sniffling, chirping/grunting. Coprolalia, which is when ones involuntarily shouts cuss words, is very rare. This only occurs in about 2% of people who have Tourette's. It's a common misperception because the media frequently portrays is as such becuse it is humorous.

Please let me know your thoughts!
Mels78 chapter 35 . 5/27/2013
Excellent story as always. I loved how you attacked rarely discussed topics & did it in a realistic way. Great job :)
chatterbox33 chapter 33 . 5/11/2013
First I have to say your story is brilliant. I've been rivoted since I stumbled across it. You did an amazing job with the illnesses, bipolar disorder in particular. Mental illness is such a tricky thing so I applaud you for getting it down so well. Sadly I had to take my sister to the hospital for that reason & you captured the feel really well. Thanks for sharing your story & for makking it so real.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I'm about to read this story again.

I dont remember if I reviewed the first time I read which was only a few months ago, but i just wanted to tell why I liked it so much to do it again.

The E and B in this story are not perfect and they have flaws and imperfections that are deep seated and need a lot to heal, BUT they find each other and fall in love, not because of or spite of their flaws, they fall in love just because they do, because they are soul mates you could say.

I love that they both work at their issues when THEY are
ready and have unwavering support for each other.

Most importantly though, I love that once they get together, the stay together and work through what life throws at them TOGETHER. In so many fics, there are gaps and E or B leaving because it's better off for the other, and I guess that is inspired from Edwards dumb decision in New Moon, but honestly, it's the most annoying thing to read. So when I got through this the first time, I was very pleased to see that didn't happen.

And most importantly, thank you for doing an overweight Edward. I have to admit at first I couldn't picture it and so I put off reading it, but then idk I was getting tired of reading "he was like a Greek god, with his chiseled jaw and tall lean body, not to muscular, but just right" so when I came across it again, I looked at your banner and then created an Edward fo pr this fic in my head and dove in.

Im so happy I did because I love it and if you ever want to right another fic I'll be sure to read. I read Loner as well and loved it. You tell a great story.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Oh shit! Lol what are these four gonna get into now?
2,586 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »