Reviews for Two of a Kind
readicted chapter 25 . 7/18
The Chief is in town. There's about to be a reckoning. At least that what I'm hoping, that he's going to handle Renee. I hope all goes well with Edward meeting the dad.
readicted chapter 24 . 7/18
Me thinks the good doctor is making house calls. Or we'll, never mind. I'm trying to say, Dr. C is my guess for mama Same' s secret luva.
readicted chapter 23 . 7/18
Wow, Edward trusts Bella more than he realizes. I mean he's laid himself bare (hehe-I mean emotionally, not physically, although there's that too, hehe) to her. Confessing his personal insecurities and what he sees as his greatest sins and failings. For a man to confide that he believes himself weak and a coward, is to make oneself utterly vulnerable before that woman. She in that moment can bolster him or crush him. It can forever destroy her image of him or it can make her more determined to help him see himself differently. This is a very courageous and intimate moment between these lovers. I'm impressed that she had the bravery to suggest therapy. I am equally impressed that he received her suggestion as well as he did. Perhaps he's not quite ready yet, but hopefully he will get there, and so will Bella, who seems to need professional help urgently. As for Alice, she probably got wind that th sir was a double date that she and Jasper were not invited to. Accused Bella of stealing Rose maybe?
readicted chapter 22 . 7/18
Yeah, I kinda figured that Edward would feel that way about Emmett and Bella defending him. How could he not. At the same time, they love him, and its only natural that they'd want to defend him against such viciousness. Gosh I abhor bullies, even fictional ones.
readicted chapter 20 . 7/17
Crud! And for once it seemed like the evening was going so well. There's almost too much drama surrounding these two. And as angry as Emmett and Bella may be, I imagine that big blowouts like this only serve to make Edward feel even more 's just drawing more attention to the situation. It's one thing if Edward was standing up for himself, but to have his gf do it, or have her witness someone else have to do it,must make him feel a bit emasculated. Rude, ignorant people suck! Ugh.
readicted chapter 18 . 7/17
Yeah, I kinda figured Renee had this up her sleeve.
readicted chapter 16 . 7/17
Rene is plotting. I bet she has another man there to meet Bella. An ex, or a potential suitor.
readicted chapter 15 . 7/17
Oh my goodness. The hospital was not the place for Alice to go all drama queen on Bella. Jasper should've been a bit more vocal about that since it seems Esme was never around to witness these outbursts. If I was Bella I don't think I would've risen to Alice's challenge, there in Edward's room. That's too much drama. It's only right that the family sees Edward before her. She should've gracefully waited her turn. As she eventually did. I would deal with Alice later though, for sure!
readicted chapter 14 . 7/17
Alice is unbelievable! Is she sabotaging this relationship out of fear of her being hurt/betrayed again? The solution is simple, no one says she gas to go out of her way to be friends with Bella. Just be cordial and respectful, and allow Edward handle his relationship himself. If it goes badly, that would suck, but he is an adult. She could just advise him to go slow, and let him know she's there for him if he ever needs advice or to talk.
readicted chapter 13 . 7/16
First apologize up front for not reviewing until now. I've not had access to the internet as I've been reading. This is the first fic I've ever read with an overweight Edward. I'm loving this. It deals with some heavy topics, to be sure, but I find myself enthralled and rooting for Edward and Bella to find their way.
LAB1 chapter 35 . 6/1
This was a great and very touching story! My family has a history of obesity and fad diet cycles. As a teen my mom signed us up for a seminar series to teach her how to eat healthy and I was support. It taught me how to break the cycle. 6 children later and I'm the same size I wore then. Just average and healthy. My family gains huge amounts of weight with each baby by eating terribly. I broke the cycle and have high nutrition for my family daily. My kids don't have the poor food examples we had growing up. My husband did not grow up in a house with healthy habits. His mom was raised in poverty and gave each of her children the emotional need to overeat. They are all overweight. My husband finally decided to prove me wrong by going along with my thoughts and is loosing slowly now. He has a long way to go! For 15 yrs he's said that it was genetic and there was nothing he could do. He convinced humself that it was true. Anyone that eats more then I was while breastfeeding twins and then eats out daily for lunch making really bad choices is going to gain. He's using My Fitness Pal which is free and online. He started going to our little community center gym and lifting a little all on his own. He's loosing a lb a week, so nothing drastic and in 2 months is doing better then he has in years. He's learning that he doesn't need to give anything up, but not go crazy. It has been very educational for him and I think he can keep it up. I've never calorie counted before, so it is an interesting process. The first few weeks were the hardest for him. He didn't think he could survive on only 2K calories. Now he's working out, playing with the kids and eating better (or at least not overeating daily). He can't believe its working! Our family needs him healthy and not on the self destructive cycle he was on!
Lolita-chi chapter 35 . 5/4
This story is just so touching. Thank you for gifting the world with it, it is really thought provoking.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 35 . 1/25
Reading your stories are like taking classes in mental health disorders and treatment. If you aren't already a therapist you should be! I hope you do return to writing again someday.
Avonia Omaticaya chapter 35 . 12/4/2014
I have never been so moved by a story before. Truly this is one of the best stories I have EVER read! It is completely relatable on so many levels, and I commend you on how well real life issues came through here!
magmom4 chapter 35 . 10/10/2014
When I was reading the first chapter I realized I had already read it but I kept going. So I enjoyed it as much the second time. Great work.
2,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »