Reviews for Two of a Kind
great story.
harkie5 chapter 35 . 7/25/2015
Great story! Loved it!
readicted chapter 35 . 7/19/2015
These two seem like they're headed on the right path, together and individually. They have a strong support network, including professional help. Thank you for sharing this story.
readicted chapter 32 . 7/19/2015
The first step!
readicted chapter 31 . 7/19/2015
Oh hell. I know Alice is ill, and I really hope she gets the help she needs. However this thing she did is spiteful, a way to make Edward feel guilty- a way to punish him.
readicted chapter 29 . 7/18/2015
Holding my breath.
readicted chapter 28 . 7/18/2015
Well hell, poor Charlie. That's a heap to take in all at once. Glad he knows now. And Alice, is definitely going through something. Could she be bi-polar?
readicted chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
Shit. Renee. Bella needs to get help with her mommy issues and Edward, his daddy issues. And both could use medical guidance with their eating habits, which seem deeply rooted in the former.
readicted chapter 26 . 7/18/2015
Glad Charlie approves.
readicted chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
The Chief is in town. There's about to be a reckoning. At least that what I'm hoping, that he's going to handle Renee. I hope all goes well with Edward meeting the dad.
readicted chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Me thinks the good doctor is making house calls. Or we'll, never mind. I'm trying to say, Dr. C is my guess for mama Same' s secret luva.
readicted chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
Wow, Edward trusts Bella more than he realizes. I mean he's laid himself bare (hehe-I mean emotionally, not physically, although there's that too, hehe) to her. Confessing his personal insecurities and what he sees as his greatest sins and failings. For a man to confide that he believes himself weak and a coward, is to make oneself utterly vulnerable before that woman. She in that moment can bolster him or crush him. It can forever destroy her image of him or it can make her more determined to help him see himself differently. This is a very courageous and intimate moment between these lovers. I'm impressed that she had the bravery to suggest therapy. I am equally impressed that he received her suggestion as well as he did. Perhaps he's not quite ready yet, but hopefully he will get there, and so will Bella, who seems to need professional help urgently. As for Alice, she probably got wind that th sir was a double date that she and Jasper were not invited to. Accused Bella of stealing Rose maybe?
readicted chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
Yeah, I kinda figured that Edward would feel that way about Emmett and Bella defending him. How could he not. At the same time, they love him, and its only natural that they'd want to defend him against such viciousness. Gosh I abhor bullies, even fictional ones.
readicted chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Crud! And for once it seemed like the evening was going so well. There's almost too much drama surrounding these two. And as angry as Emmett and Bella may be, I imagine that big blowouts like this only serve to make Edward feel even more 's just drawing more attention to the situation. It's one thing if Edward was standing up for himself, but to have his gf do it, or have her witness someone else have to do it,must make him feel a bit emasculated. Rude, ignorant people suck! Ugh.
readicted chapter 18 . 7/17/2015
Yeah, I kinda figured Renee had this up her sleeve.
2,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »