Reviews for Two of a Kind
readicted chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Rene is plotting. I bet she has another man there to meet Bella. An ex, or a potential suitor.
readicted chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
Oh my goodness. The hospital was not the place for Alice to go all drama queen on Bella. Jasper should've been a bit more vocal about that since it seems Esme was never around to witness these outbursts. If I was Bella I don't think I would've risen to Alice's challenge, there in Edward's room. That's too much drama. It's only right that the family sees Edward before her. She should've gracefully waited her turn. As she eventually did. I would deal with Alice later though, for sure!
readicted chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
Alice is unbelievable! Is she sabotaging this relationship out of fear of her being hurt/betrayed again? The solution is simple, no one says she gas to go out of her way to be friends with Bella. Just be cordial and respectful, and allow Edward handle his relationship himself. If it goes badly, that would suck, but he is an adult. She could just advise him to go slow, and let him know she's there for him if he ever needs advice or to talk.
readicted chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
First apologize up front for not reviewing until now. I've not had access to the internet as I've been reading. This is the first fic I've ever read with an overweight Edward. I'm loving this. It deals with some heavy topics, to be sure, but I find myself enthralled and rooting for Edward and Bella to find their way.
LAB1 chapter 35 . 6/1/2015
This was a great and very touching story! My family has a history of obesity and fad diet cycles. As a teen my mom signed us up for a seminar series to teach her how to eat healthy and I was support. It taught me how to break the cycle. 6 children later and I'm the same size I wore then. Just average and healthy. My family gains huge amounts of weight with each baby by eating terribly. I broke the cycle and have high nutrition for my family daily. My kids don't have the poor food examples we had growing up. My husband did not grow up in a house with healthy habits. His mom was raised in poverty and gave each of her children the emotional need to overeat. They are all overweight. My husband finally decided to prove me wrong by going along with my thoughts and is loosing slowly now. He has a long way to go! For 15 yrs he's said that it was genetic and there was nothing he could do. He convinced humself that it was true. Anyone that eats more then I was while breastfeeding twins and then eats out daily for lunch making really bad choices is going to gain. He's using My Fitness Pal which is free and online. He started going to our little community center gym and lifting a little all on his own. He's loosing a lb a week, so nothing drastic and in 2 months is doing better then he has in years. He's learning that he doesn't need to give anything up, but not go crazy. It has been very educational for him and I think he can keep it up. I've never calorie counted before, so it is an interesting process. The first few weeks were the hardest for him. He didn't think he could survive on only 2K calories. Now he's working out, playing with the kids and eating better (or at least not overeating daily). He can't believe its working! Our family needs him healthy and not on the self destructive cycle he was on!
Lolita-chi chapter 35 . 5/4/2015
This story is just so touching. Thank you for gifting the world with it, it is really thought provoking.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 35 . 1/25/2015
Reading your stories are like taking classes in mental health disorders and treatment. If you aren't already a therapist you should be! I hope you do return to writing again someday.
Avonia Omaticaya chapter 35 . 12/4/2014
I have never been so moved by a story before. Truly this is one of the best stories I have EVER read! It is completely relatable on so many levels, and I commend you on how well real life issues came through here!
magmom4 chapter 35 . 10/10/2014
When I was reading the first chapter I realized I had already read it but I kept going. So I enjoyed it as much the second time. Great work.
ChristianMom54 chapter 35 . 9/12/2014
I loved how you addressed two major issues in one. Well done and written. Thank you for sharing and shedding light on the subjects.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Love it
huntingforwitches chapter 35 . 2/1/2014
What a lovely story! As someone who has been through an eating disorder I can relate to Bella a lot. Your portrayal felt really accurate. And Edward was such a wonderful guy - who wouldn't love him?!
Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/27/2014
I read the whole story for one hour and loved it . It had become my favorite twilight fanfic story
twirob chapter 35 . 1/26/2014
hi i really enjoyed reading this story again i hope you find some inspiration soon because your a great writer ;D btw are you going to do any o/t or f/t for this and loner? ;)
Guest chapter 35 . 1/23/2014
really enjoy reading the story. thanks
2,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »