Reviews for A Cosmic Mix Up
Blazer chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Don't suppose it matters at this late date but, I'm definitely interested? Seems like a very interesting idea to explore.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh, my. That's certainly a mix-up that doesn't pan out well. o.O
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This looks interesting; would've loved to se a continuation of this.
yamistar22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
cool! i love the idea, please continue it :-)
Lady Dreamcatcher chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I just recently rediscovered Yugioh and just acquainted myself with the YGO fandom. This, unfortunately, means that I am too late when I come across stories with wonderful ideas but their author has left them for some reason. This particular idea or anything similar is something I've been looking for across the fandom but only found here. So I was wondering would you continue writing this story or was it just relieving your brain from a pesky idea which would not leave you alone?
mechna prime chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Looks interesting... I have a feeling that this one will get confusing...
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I'm very interested in seeing where this concept leads. It's new, refreshing, and I'm a sucker for alternate dimension fics. Consider me had

~ Extreme Kiwi
SilentSpeaker13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I hope you'll continue this! Super interesting idea, can't wait to see what happens next!
midwicket chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh the drama. There shall be misunderstandings and confusion and complications.

I like the fact that it's the Yu(u)gi's who are noticing that something is not quite right, and that the Pharoh Yami's are totally oblivious (for now). It is a good set up, having both worlds told in the same chapter, but differently. And the situation isn't identical, but it's still obvious that it's the same kind of time.

Well done. Continue.
Just someone who was bored chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh... Where do I start?

I am interested in this little egg, and your teaser, wonderful.

I for one would love to see more of this story and bookmark it in my broswer for any future updates.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I often enjoy dimensional-switch type stories, and judging by the teaser you've posted, this one seems interesting. *checks box next to "Subscribe to Story (Alert)*
Silverspegel chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is just delisciously great! X3 I can only imagine the look of total shock in yugi's face... XD Write on! Please...
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
love this
Dinogirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOL! wow what a plot twist! This is definitely new and i love it already! Yes please write more for this, this story has SO MUCH potential! If only i could see the look on Yugi's face! LOL And how are the pharaohs gonna react to the new Yugi's? Plz update! X3
YamiShadowcat22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
ok, I'm hooked you gotta update soon. I wish to see what the hell happened here...will Yugi learn the truth? Or is he going to be stuck with a different Yami then his own?