Reviews for An Evening of Query
Izulza chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Very sweet chapter!
Yvonne chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Another winner, Michelle! In this story they are much more relaxed than usual. And Eric dares to open his clam shell and be vulnerable. I loved it! Thank you so much.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Christine... drunk... Need I say more? Too cute!
Mallory chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was brilliant. I've been working through your stories, and I haven't found one that I don't love yet. This one just struck me in the heart a little more than the others I've read so far. It was so nice to see both Christine and Erik behaving as regular people. Really refreshing. Anyway, great job and keep writing!
pontmerstarks chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
hi

i used to be phanon

but now i have a fanfiction

yay!
Mominator124 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Must have been some pretty strong wine to get Christine coughing like that.

I always love your stories, and this one is no exception. Your slighty tipsy Christine was a delight, and I loved the poignant yet lighthearted feel to this little tale.

I'd really like to know what her reaction would be to wake up and find Erik still by her side in the bed. Of course, he would be too much the gentleman and have left it long before she awoke, but I LOVE the idea. (Hint, hint. ;D)

Barb
PamEargle chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Surely one of my favorites!

I love this.

You have such talent and when you combine that with your love of these characters, it is always magic.

I have been on such a Phantom high since I saw the 25th anniversary. Your amazing story only added to it :-)

Thank you for sharing.
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aww! I have never read a phanfic that was such a perfect mix of bittersweet, you know, it's a solution, where you cant separate the ingredients physically? Science, dude. It was so perfect, but the end was on a sad thought, and yet that was so perfect! The sadness was soft enough not to spoil the story. We didn't NOT have a not-hopeful ending though, so that is promising there. Let the dream dream of hope.
Phantom Night Owl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hi Michelle! This story was just what the doctor ordered...I've been nursing a cold for the past few days, so this one shot was very welcome. I loved the light hearted banter between Christine and Erik, and that was a very sweet first kiss they shared. He needs to keep the wine uncorked around her more often. Thanks for sharing!
DJ Husky chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
N'awww! *hugs fic* this is your cutest fic so far. Well done!
Messallina chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Amazing story, you are such talented writer!

Cute story, though you kept tnem in charasters and that is not very easy, but you did it briliant!

Please continue, I want to know, how would Christine when she will be hangover...
elfinmyth chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Complete? complete? how is this possibly complete? -can I beg for a sequel?-

a very cute and funny story. I really hope that he is not right in his assumptions at the end. Besides, I think she'll need her angel in the morning to take care of her headache!

thank you for this story! -and pleeeeease, sequel?-

xx elfin
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh Michelle, certainly that "complete" up at the top of this story is a mistake! I think we need a chapter two about Erik taking care of hungover Christine. :) Adorable little story, love the idea of a drunk Christine (although I think I should be upset with Erik for encouraging it...oh well!). I loved the little dance that you created here, how they'd venture into serious territory and then immediately pull back. This was the perfect little surprise after a long day of classes for me!

I've been meaning to tell you that I am slowly, but surely, working my way through "Opera Macabre" and LOVING it! This semester has been a bit more intensive than I thought it would be, so I haven't had a lot of time to read, but it's like my little reward at the end of week. It's so wonderfully written (as if it'd be anything else :P) and so engaging! Anyways, just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it! Hope you're doing well!
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Well, they do say that all is fair in love and war. And he didn't exactly set her drunk, either, so that's all right. Very charming and warm, thank you!
Vytina chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Truly a bittersweet ending to an overall sweet and charming story, yet it seems fitting. A happy ending cannot and should not come too quickly for Erik and Christine, no matter how often we wish it would and could come so easily.

I apologize for a short review, but I trust you'll forgive me this once. :) This is a delightful little bout of fluff that brought a smile to my face. I think one of my favorite scenes was when Christine was arguing with Erik for her consumption abilities. Points to her for thinking she was above alcohol's effects, but I wouldn't trade the sight of her being coy and slightly graceless for anything. :D

Vytina