Reviews for Born to die, die to live
Phantomgirl338 chapter 10 . 1/14
"Er" is actually "he" in German. "Es ist" is "It's" (I'm taking German in School).
Determine Artist chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
This is really sad. If you said you watched a sad anime, like Anohana, Clannad, or Angle Beats when writing this, then i'am convinced. I do think this is a really good fan fiction.
Bitchy reviewer chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Goddammit. GODDAMMIT ALL! GRAH! You just killed both of them. Both. But I'm slightly glad you did. It shows the deep bond between twins, or any siblings. If my little sister or older brother was in a coma, I would be in complete shambles. A complete wreck. But I've also had to comfort someone like that before. Once, one of my best friends thought her dad hated her, she thought that she made him cry, and she thought she was a horrible daughter. So I stood there hugging her telling her that she's fine and she did nothing wrong, had only brought back a bad memory. I'm usually craptasic with comforting people, because I never cry myself. Yet I made her feel better. The same friend says she'll cry for me. I just have too much goddamn pride. Too much of it, but I couldn't care less. But it can be your downfall. But thank you for this. Thank you very much.
theHuntress101 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Such a strong bond.
ManifestDoom chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Why must you hurt me in this way.
NinjaJudai19 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
Ahhh that was soo sad! I was thinking to myself the entire time "Al, will make it and he and Mattie will be happy!" But then to see that they died same day at the same time! It just isn't fair! :'(...but I loved it! It felt like I was there as someone watching them
TakeThisToYourGraves chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Ok try and picture this! I'm lying down on my bed in a pitch black room and the only light is from my iPod which I am reading/reviewing from and my clock! And I'm crying! At 10:45 at night! I love this sad depressing story! I reminds me of my friend and how she is always thinking suicidal thoughts and always emailing my questions like "should I die?" or "Should I jump out a window?" up until Alfred and Mattie's deaths sonsad I love my hero! My little America!

Sincerly,

I no geek and America is osome!
TakeThisToYourGraves chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
HELL YEAH THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT! Love the ending there! O-Ma-Zing! I'm sending this to my friend who LOVES Hetalia! And Gilbert!
Anya Dreamer L chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
I love it,i cried so much, but i love this. You've to do more o0
Sol Jones chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
i luved it it mmade me cry its such a good ending but so sad can you write a story about gilbert afterwards plz plz
The Battle of Words chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
! This story has had me crying my eyes out. Man... it is so sad! ;.; sniff sniff
Hinata28h chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
D; OMHRE! That made me cry! I was so moved by this! I love it ! OMG I'm er- WAAAAAHHHHH ;o This was so heart breaking and yet so so so - I don't even know how to express this in words!
KaryAzuc chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
so sad THAT but it is so amazing, beautiful...it is short but enough large, i love it

no more for now take care see you
ricken chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
;o; Oh mein Gott! Oh excuse me...Oh my God! D: That was extremely beautiful yet sad at the same time...you are so talented :3 This deserves a lot of reviews...
Annie-The-Awesome chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Oh. My. God, Alfred AND Matthew died! I liked how you made them die at the same time. I fell like of one survived, but not the other, the other one would be totally depressed. Do I'm glad you kill them both (I can't believe I said that!). Poor Gilbert and Arthur...