Reviews for Deadly
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hahaha! Only Rogue could truly, totally, answer like that to the Wolverine. Right from the beginning, only she has that kind of power... and speaking of power, ah, yes. That's the spirit, Rogue! Own it, don't fear it... that's their job, not yours. :)

Love this one! Short but totally sweet.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Yes. I like. Rogue should NOT be ashamed of her powers. And anyone stupid enough to touch her after being warned deserves it. Also, Logan being a mix of proud and horrified is hilarious and fitting.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh! She sounds like nineties!Rogue. The best Rogue there is. :')

Love this! Logan really would waffle between pride and horror at that, wouldn't he? Great stuff.
WszystkoChuj chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh how I love this piece of fiction:) That's the Rogue I'd like to have seen in the movies, instead of this ever-insecure unhappy gal. Thank you!
thisismyGuiltyPleasure chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
You definitely got Rogue with this. Very nice. Will more be coming our way?
Merr2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
If only the movies had showed us Rogue's progression into womanhood, her mutation, and her own skin.

Thank goodness we have you. You can get it right in ways the writers for the movie never could anyways ;]
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hi,

I loved it! Logan and Rogue stuff is always fun to see, and the meaning behind it was even better! :D

~Paige
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Atta girl, Roguey. People who know you won't touch, and people who don't shouldn't anyway. :)
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This one took me back.

It's almost reminiscent to the back in the day comic/ 90s animated Rogue. She was a bit daring in her clothing choice than she is now, wearing daisy dukes and tanks.

I miss the old Rogue, before everyone knew her "name" and the straightened hair :(

Another nice and quick fic!

~Ru
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Heh heh heh love this :)