Reviews for Lavon Knows Best
larilari17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I read all 18 chapters really fast because you had me hooked but I realized that you haven't updated in a long time. I hope you decide to upload chapter 19 and the epilogue you have planned.
LeticiaLinhares chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
i loved ! i
Cathy chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
I can't wait to find out what the babies are named! Wade and Zoe are just so cute!
KatieB373 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Really liking the story line! It's wayyyyy past Monday! We all would love an update please!
BpDs89 chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Who doesn't like Friends indeed. Because I LOVE Friends so much even if its been years since the show ended. Good chapter by the way and though sad the ending is coming I will be happy knowing that Z/W plus their babies will be getting a happy ending. Update soon please.
daisesndaffidols chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
I would imagine that it's killing Zoe to be on bed rest...I wouldn't put it past Wade to chain her to the bed )
Lonely-writer-girl chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
This is amazing, will there be a sequel?
BpDs89 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Baby names are such a complicated thing! I like Wade's idea and I like the fact that Zoe said the babies agree with their heart melted at just reading that :) Wade as a dad would be so cool especially if he is having them with Zoe. Update please.
Andria chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
I am so glad you finally updated this chapter. Please keep writing more. Take your time though. No rush.
careyhood chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i love light and
SFogh chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Since you haven't decided on gender or names, my suggestion would be a boy and a girl and the names, Wilson and Rachel ;)
LoneStar chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
I love the interaction between Wade & Zoe. They are just perfect for one another.
daisesndaffidols chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
I think it's hilarious, that Zoe of all people would ask the town's advice!
Lori23 chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
U have to finish this stor. I love it
abw2442 chapter 16 . 1/3/2013