Reviews for A Fleet of Firsts
mytuna chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Your fics were some of the firsts I read for the FrUs fandom, and I must say they helped nourish my love for this (rare) pairing. I love the interactions between them; the petnames France calls America makes my heart clench in the best way. They're absolutely lovely, and I'm so glad you wrote them. I can only hope you'll continue to write this pairing!

-mt
hanareader chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This fic was so sweet and endearing that I would categorize this as fluff; it was just so meaningful! Especially that part when France said, "I will let you top as often as you want.", just increased the romance between them; although I think they were plenty loving towards each other already. And having France coach unexperienced America is so cute; especially so since France was kind enough to be the bottom. I like this a lot...
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
"I will let you top as often as you want." - Bottom!France is epic. Bottom!Experienced!France is EPIC WIN.
Thank you do much for this. I will reread it whenever I can't find more of him. xD
N#
kitten clamplover chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hurray for FrUS! XD you're writing was really really good! for me, the most important thing is how the characters are written, and you did that awesomely! such chemistry 3 my favorite parts would have to be France's thoughts about America :3
blume chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love you for that! frus from an american is such a gift to us! Or maybe cause I'm in love with this couple as a good old French one older girl lost in the american dream? that is a wonderfully sexy fic you wrote there dear, really, I was impressed, you do beat me on that field (or maybe you just top? Right, right.) I love your description of america, he just looks so rhaaaaaa (yes, that is the best adjective I found, and no, I'm not sorry.) It's funny how you see France, it sure fits the canon well but to me he is a much more serious character, well I made him mine, just like my America is the most well intentioned person and capable of deep torments of love, brave in every action ad particularly when it comes to stand an umbearable lover, my France always has a past that made him stopped laughing so often,is loyal, has one lover at a time, and is often more under the tyrany of love rather than controling things. oh and he never mixes french and english, he speaks english. makes mistakes, has an accent, but speaks english. It's just that as a French, Ihave two brains, a French one and an English-American one. I can't skip, particularly for words like yes or my little America, because this is an instinct. But maybe I'm thinking too much. Anyway, describe America as looong and ofteeeen as you want cause rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! XD
Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh my gosh that was so cute My favorite parts...that's hard probably the parts where America is shocked that France is allowing him to worship his body. XD It was so incredibly cute to me for some reason I think I love UsFr/FrUs now
justsomebody chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
"Gentlemen didn't kiss gentlemen in the middle of a well lit room where anyone could walk in.

No, gentlemen kissed colonies in the dark of the night when no one was looking and pretended they didn't know why their charge was limping the next day." Wow.
Kelissa chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
The body worship was wonderful and the fluff great! It was a rare and fun treat to have USFR!
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
How sweet of France. You really draw his character out. I normally not a big fan of France, but you made him into such a sweet guy, I love him! And America, he was so innocent yet not. For some reason, even though this is a lemon, it feels more like fluff than completely citrus flavored.
amberbydreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh lawd, if america is embarrassed by that just during the day, France should've taken him to Versailles, where the only entertainment the nobles got is watching the King and Queen do pretty much everything. Even showed up to the Queen giving birth. /Then/ we'll see how embarrassed little teen america gets 3
Interstellar Overdrive chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love it!
KhepriSun chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
The story is so precious...how loving you make the moments between them, how everything written seems like it's washed away in gold. It's beautiful!

The part that really got to me, though, was the casual and snide remark about "No, gentlemen kissed colonies in the dark of the night when no one was looking and pretended they didn't know why their charge was limping the next day." It was so deliciously dark, I had to just pause for a second to take it in.

Excellent job!
Hungary-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was amazing writting! I love how detailed it was but it wasn't to detailed. It wasn't dry and boring, it kept me wanting to read more. That is really amazing work especially for a fanfiction!
HetareIggysama chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
America is a good listener when it comes to some things. my favourite phrase in this XD

Aaaw, America's transition from unaware uke to dominant seme~ ;P

I LOVE FRENCHFRIES! (my new name for it, dont laugh XD)
Friendly Anon chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Aaah! I really really liked this! It was so sweet, and just perfect.

My favorite part wasn't really a "part" but I liked how affectionate they were to each other, and I especially liked how France described America.

c: