Reviews for Can I come in?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I really enjoyed your story. I'm a longtime fan of this show and that pairing was my absolute favorite. Beautiful writing! Thanks!
AnnMore chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Thank you, thank you so much. This story desperately needed to be continued, and it would be much more difficult without having in mind that there are people who most probably will appreciate that:)

So strange, it won't let you go, it haunts you, althought you understandably don't always have enough time and, yes, sometimes even not enough place. What makes us all (who keep coming here to read and to write) so enchanted with this unfortunate love, I wonder? (Not some weird preoccupation with kinky teachers raping kindergarden pupils, as some seem to think:)

I don't know, so I simply write it off me, with your support:)
Nostalgia10 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
I had to check my eyes when I saw the email stating you updated since I was just thinking about O&A n how I missed your is magnificent. I understand the creepiness some people would feel about such a relation but with this beautiful writing I can't say anything but wow. His insight and analysis of his n her thoughts is just amazing. I believe that Dimitri as a character was meant to be an enigma , a mysterious romantic hero and that writing his POV would diminish this mysteriousness but the way you capture his struggle and inner dialogue just intensifies his character. This must be my favourite line in the whole story "Small talk was for adults. Serious talk, real questions and answers was for great dead people, and for children." It is something that is so true and deep , I always find it unnerving when children ask me questions that really question everything I believe to be right n proper. I find their logic n outlook on life deeper yet simpler than the twisted convoluted logic of adults.

I can't say how envious I am of your talent , it makes me so want to write though I know I can never match it.

Am really sad that this story will never have a larger audience on such a forum as it is always with fandoms of deep works but am proud to be your no.1 fan
MK chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I asked that question on ur story because u have expressed an liking to the grown man and a student love story... so i asked whats do u find intresting about it.

also i responded to another story n called the teacher creepy n u said u didnt find it creepy so i asked how can u find it cute

mayb because i find the actor unattrative so the appeal is lost on me.

MK
AnnMore chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I fully understand your concern, but I really don't understand why you are expressing it here. You do realize it is fiction, right?

When you read Agatha Christie's novels, do you get the idea that Mrs. Christie enjoys killing people?

Is the first thing you ask yourself, after you've finished 'Ana Karenina', whether Mr. Tolstoy finds it cute, when married women with children hook up with younger army officers? I'm pretty sure Mr. Tolstoy would have surely not been amused if his own wife had done things like that!

I'm not comparing myself to Lev Tolstoy, I'm simply demonstrating that your objections are completely irrelevant in the context of literary fiction, including 'fanfiction.'

Some things just happen, whether we like it or not, and the 'task' of authors, writers (as far as we can speak of tasks here) is to help to understand, on a very human level, how and why those things happen, and to give form to our own intuitions about them. If you have problems with this, you obviously have problems with reading fiction in general.

Secondly, I'm not sure you're familiar with the story of Grace and her teacher. The clue of the story is exactly that they do not 'hook up' and exactly because of the reasons you advocate here. They do absolutely nothing to hurt public opinion; in fact, one could say this love story is almost obscenely pure and ridiculously innocent, according to the modern standards, to any standards actually.
MK chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Can I ask a question bout why you find a teacher student romance cute? I find that given how I feel in real life if a member of my family of friends kids hooked up with a teacher I'd have a problem with it... would you truly be ok if it was your child/sibling? I mean he would be a child preadator... but thats just me and i was just wondering. Feel free to delete my review.

MK
AnnMore chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
It's not over ladies:)

Thank you for your interest and support:)
Nostalgia10 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
it is just too short but very nice as usual. I just hope ypu didnt give up on as you like it.

always looking forward to anything you write :)
Nostalgia10 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Nice start . You write them beautifully.