Reviews for Electric Aphrodisiac
ocarina921 chapter 1 . 6/20
oh, wow...
...that was amazing.
xinioz chapter 1 . 1/19
Damn, that was hella amazing holy shit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Written by a fool who has never had sex and nor experienced humor.
PervertedSheep chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Ok, this is too beautiful for words. It's so incredibly sexy, funny, and very cute. My favorite part was toward the end while theyre double teaming him, when Prussia says to scream their names and America tries to tell him to fuck off and ends up moaning and calling out his name. You are an amazing writer, never stop writing you filthy pervert! XD
Rainrunner2805 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I love this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! This is by far the best America Germany fanfic I have ever read, and the fact that it has Prussia too! God I just love it sooooo much.
Lily chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
"No way! The awesome Prussia does the spooning, he doesn't get spooned!"

Definitely my favorite part. XD
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Ok I am 100 percent sure that this is the hottest thing I have ever read...
Sheldon6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Of coirse favorite part was at the end. Spooning . . . Great job and cannot wait to read more of your work.
Winie chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
One of the best lemons ever written!
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Honestly? Ich mag ist. Ich leibe ist. So, just tell me this: is there a sequel?
Saya Kurobara chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Thank you!
MoonstarTheDragoncat chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This fanfic. THIS FUCKING FANFIC.

Holy Roman Empire, I can't even come up with words to describe this. You, my friend, are paying for my hospital bill. That's how much blood I have lost because of you! The writing is amazingly detailed (which explains the insane amount of blood lost.) but not too serious and pretty damn funny. Oh, and it's

SO.

FUCKING.

HOT.

It satisfied both my bondage fetish and my love for PruAmeGer. (Seriously, though. That's my OT3 right there. So damn sexy... mmmnnnfff 3)

Alright, I'm going to clean up this blood and take a nice, cool shower to... er... calm myself down a bit. /;
Drkangl chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved it! You protrayed the character perfectly. I plan to read more of your writing.
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*insert nosebleed*
Ohohoho that was good. And consistent. (Like, you could tell what was exactly going on, not having to guess 'wait where's his other hand?' or 'weren't they on the floor a second ago?')
(Wait what favorite part? Uh... definitely the blowjob at the beginning.)
PoeticJustice chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Damn... I can't tell you how many times I've read this one-shot. It is by far one of my top three favorites. And it's not just one of those stupid one-shots where there's really nothing to it besides penetration and orgasm; What I like about this particular one is not only the obvious fact that it's written very well, but also that it's well paced and has just enough detail with the occasional splash of humor here and there to make the readers smile. I really liked it.
Anyways, I do have one question for you... Where the hell did you learn about all these *ahem* interesting sex toys? I don't suppose you just google it. Do you?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »