Reviews for Unstoppable
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I read this a long time ago. It's still wonderful :)
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
loved it!
Coppelia Martyrdom chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Holy crap, why are your fics always so incredible?
Crimson Tranquility chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hi!

I read this fanfic so many years ago when I first watched G Gundam and I simply loved it. Since then, I've read all of your G Gundam stories, as well as many of your other ones, and you are truly an amazing writer! You really know how to bring the characters into the fanfic so that the readers can actually imagine those scenes taking place outside of the anime!

Specifically on this story, I absolutely love how Domon's like "I hate this" about Rain's jacket hahahaha. Also, Rain's line about Domon thanking her a bunch is so funny! You can just imagine Domon's expression.

love love love this story! btw i'd love it if you'd check out my fanfics.
Calenheniel chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I have read this story at least 5 times over and it never fails to amaze me! Your writing is just impeccable in conveying the underlying emotions and subtleties of the characters throughout...I can't even begin to say how much I love this.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Ahahaha! This was funny, but really wonderful at the same time. I loved how Rain tried to lecture him about intimacy and all, but he already knew. I think my favorite part was when he crinkled his face in a contented gesture; that shows so much in so few words.

Wonderful, wonderful work.

Cheers,

-Manna
cryx chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is definitely one of my favorite G Gundam fics of all time. I love the way all the emotions rage beneath such a stolid surface. Most of the time you don't even have to say what they're feeling out loud; in implying them you make them stronger, infinite perhaps. Plus, the way in which your writing style shines a mirror on Domon's own character: his emotions are usually so under the surface (except for anger, duh) that the audience has to infer them anyway. Big fan of performative consistency, I am.

Anyway, I guess my point is that I'm a huge fan of your work. :)
Rynneia chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I just love this story. I especially love Domon's strange obsession with his shoes. Always good to add a little humor, dontcha think? Anywhozil, great job. Though I assume this is a one-shot, I wouldn't mind it becoming a bit more . . . _
kawaiisempai chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I was looking for a good G-Gundam fic, and here it is! I sure hope you plan to post more chapters soon, because this one was very well-written, and even though it isn't part of the actual show, it seems to fit in pretty well. Your writing is very good; all of the descriptions flow, and you paint a very good picture. One question: “'Is that so?' Domon asked somewhat disinterestedly"-is he actually not interested? He took her hand in a gesture that implies that he loves her, so i'm thinking he cares; yet, he's "disinterested." Could you please clarify-I don't want to misinterpret your work? Domon usually comes across so cold, even at the beginning of this fic where we first see dialogue between he and Rain; but then he seems to really care-such a strange boy.
Berk chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Uh Uh Uh good story i guess?
Jen23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
That was cute. I really liked it. Again you had me hooked while reading this.
Ryoko Kashino chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Yeah! Cool Story and awesome song! I can't wait for the update! you've captured domon so perfectly. Yeah Rain & Domon 4ever!
Bonkerzz chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
that is somthing i did not whant to think about ever in my hole life time! the are my two favorit carictors but gross!
Siuan chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Good one. :)

Had me going there for on the verge of hating Domon forever. :)

Domon and 're so sweet! There aren't enough them out there in fic-land.
Trinityangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
WooT Not only did you use one of my favorite songs for a title You wrote a very kick arse story. Very nicely done. I love the way you captured Domon. Perfect. I can't seem to do that well, I'm still trying -!

*Angel*