Reviews for The Key To My heart
GlobeDrifter chapter 12 . 6/2/2015

frist of all I just love your ff. It' s thrilling and doesn't get boring. i just could not stop reading! Really amazing! Thank you for that!

Now, it happens that I'm german. and to make your story even better i'd like to suggest some corrections for your german quouts.

While "Ich komme für dich" is indeed correct german , in this context it does not really apply. it's also in collquial german quite sexally :P Like: I'm getting a orgasm for you. So i would suggest you write instead: "Ich kriege dich" which means "I get you" or also correct "ich komme" which means "I'm coming".
A Littel further away from what you wrote would by "Du wirst dafür bezahlen" meaning "You will pay for what you've done! Another option would be saying both together like "Ich komme und du wirst bezahlen" means "I'm coming and you'll pay!". Or if you like it a little ruffer: "Ich komme und du wirst leiden!" meaning "i'm coming und you'll suffer!"

Fruthermore "mein Lieben" is not correct german. My love would be "Meine Liebe."
and i don't know if this one was on purpose because Charles doesn't know german but "Alle dein" Would correctly be "Alles deins" "All yours" or which sounds in german a little better "Ich bin dein" "I'm yours".

i don't know if i missed something but I think everything else is correct.

so again a big compliment on this story really amazing and entertaining! I hope my german lesson was not to annoying ;) apologise for my horrobile english!

Greetings from Germany,

Mango chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I think you added too much extra stuff.
Mango chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I don't know it is a little too chaotic and fast paced. Your timing is a little off and did you really need to make Moira a mutant? That's pushing it.
LaMartienneElfique chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Wow... Just wow ! I really enjoyed your story ; the way you described the characters's feelings, all the quotes in german adding a touch to Erik's personnality and, I must confess, the way you wrote the torture scenes was so full of emotions, I couldn't stop reading ! Now, let's see what happens next in "How Do You Mesure" 3
Suebear119 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I must say I am loving this so much right now! Can't wait to read more
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
So. Awesome. I love the dynamic and how you have made Shaw into this monster for everyone to see; you've shown his true colors as it were.
StarTwins chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Yeah! I knew Pele wasn't dead!
StarTwins chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god so much suspense, I must read the next chapter!
Oh I think it will be an awesome fic (yeah, even if it's over, I just read the first chapter so I don't know what will happen) and you're so talented.
SlytherinElf chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
This story is utterly beautiful. The way Charles was breaking was so bittersweet, at some points I didn't want to know what happened next, because how could it be good? I got truly lost in all of the characters emotions. Thank you for writing this.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Wow...*wipes away tears* :D this story was awesome! I loved it, very creative, and full of so many MANY feels omg lol I loved Erik's tragic German past brought into this and also all the German language translations. Yup! And also...ugh So much Charles torture! And cherik love. I'm glade all turned out happily somewhat in the end. Shaw in this story was just super gross/yet amazingly written haha You did good!

So thanks for the read!
Shadapadaboo chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
ok, so it seems chapter one was just first chapter jitters because you blew me out of the water with this one, I'm glad I presssed the next button, and Now I am excited to read 3~!
Shadapadaboo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I think Shaw should have taken him on the premise of love for a brother. Then when Erik came after him with the rage of a lover would have been a hell of alot more dramatic...

I'm still reading this though, to see how everything winds up. I look foreward to more!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
This is sooo interesting!

I'm having an feeling that moira is an psychic? But then tht disappeared...

I will never know if I don't read the next chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I have a guess that Moira is an mutant? But I don't know...

And that little riddle l? " remember what sets you free" I was thinking anger, but I don't know that answer either...

I loved this chapter!

Hope Charles is okay and Erik finds him soon!'
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
arg! I want to finish it today! Its such a good story! I love the little quip about james and micheal