Reviews for Let Me Stretch My Wings
Ventorum chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Some of the nicest, most natural Cas/Dean interaction I have seen in a long time! Bravo. Nice work. I like that Cas makes his point by just doing what he needs to do and doesn't get angry. He just proves himself.
Shadow Angel Castiel chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Awww cute! I loved it :)
pob chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Love protective, hovering Dean and a Cas who knows just how to deal with him. Thanks for cheering me up, too.
sahaaa chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I really loved this!

What I liked best was that you captured their characters really well, like you got how Castiel would speak and all that. I'm a massive one for little details, and this story really got them for me. And it was really sweet and cute; it really made me smile.

I never know how to end these things... Uhm, congrats on being able to write well? :')
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This. This story is what is desperately lacking in this fandom. I've spent the last two years outta the SPN fandom simply because it's too overrun with slash and I'm not a slasher. The Dean-Cas duo is by far my favorite onscreen duo, EVER... but only in a brotherly way. To be honest, making their relationship nothing more than another cliche romance cheapens it for me.

This story was adorable though! I see Dean as the overprotective big brother to Cas, even though Cas is infinitely older than him. And hey, its been pretty much canonized with Deam referring to Cas as a baby and a child.

Great story! I've turned back to the fanfic since the show has gone down the drain IMO. For me seasons 6 and 7 never happened (and I no longer watch the show after the S7 premiere). Hate what Gamble has done with Castiel's character.