Reviews for Noir
CrazedFangirl13 chapter 3 . 1/14
will you be continuing this?
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 3 . 1/3
Ok. Slightly confusing my freakish brain. But I think I like it.
RavenImperatrix chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
This started out so well and am surprised you didn't finish it.
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Once again, another wonderful story that has just been left to flounder and die. You really need to update these things! You are such an amazing author(ess) and all of your stories have just the right mixture of funny and serious and a great plot line. But this one hasn't been updated in ALMOST FIVE YEARS! Please, please, please, please, please update this story! PLEASE!
Drag0nst0rm chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Next Monday, you say . . . .
Aquacoral14 chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
An awesome story and I love the modern twist, but WHYYYYY! Why did you have to stop working on it at that (sort of) cliffhanger!
Boudicca1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Even though it's been three and a half years since you updated, I would be ecstatic if you were to continue this.
Patiku chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I like it and would like to read more, perhaps some with Merlin's POV. Are you planning to continue it?
SecretFan94 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Omg you have to finish this! I love how you write. Really funny and definitely entertaining. The characters are all spot on. I love it. Please please please finish it!
Alligates chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I know it's been three years since the last update, but it would be incredibly lovely if ever you decided to continue this! It's really worth continuing, and I would love to see more! :D
DragonThetan chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Very nice & quite interesting!
DragonThetan chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Lovely!
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Enjoying story, but are you going to finish it?!
Brisingr364 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wait, I'm confused. What happened to Gwaine? Is he alright? And will you be continuing the story because I love the relationship between Arthur and Merlin, and I'm intrigued as to who's killing sorcerors.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Wait, I'm confused. What happened to Gwaine? And will there be more to the story, because Arthur and Merlin's relationship is seriously hilarious