Reviews for Stronger
Ramen chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
I know you probably won't but, if you could possibly finish this sometime it would be great, it's a pretty good story ; 3;
SinfullyMe chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Wow, I absolutely love this! Really hope you'll pick up on this again, it was going very well!
phantomprincess14 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I can actually see it happening! This story is amazing!
YamatoRedi chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Omg i love the story and the couple i wish you could finish this ):
Yuri lover chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Beautiful, I need an update xD I love your story, it's just so interesting and cool and really good, have I mentioned it's good? Amazing, I love it, please update more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
This story. It gives me feels.
Continue, continue. It's a wonderfully [erotic, wink wink] written piece. I'll kill myself if you don't.
Yep, kill myself. And it'll be all your fault.
All yours.
Runic Hind chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
The story is definitely running strong, and I can't wait to see more. I really enjoy the characterization of both Yukari and Mitsuru, particularly how Mitsuru began to steadily gain more confidence regarding her feelings for Yukari as she started noticing more signals. Somehow, I doubt anyone could resist Mitsuru, especially your interpretation of her, when she sets her mind pursuing and seducing her.
DesertRoar chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Loved this chapter, hope to read more of you soon
DeadlyNiteRider chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
This chapter was very hilarious. The reactions was just too much -

It's nice to see your not completely using the typical personality of Mitsuru and Yukari. Keep it up!
Human Elemental chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Oh my god, I loved this chapter! Yukari's reaction, and Mitsuru totally knowing what was happening. I think that's what I love most about this story; Mitsuru is actually socially aware as opposed to other stories.
CHEEEEEEEEESExD chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
One word: awsome xD
Guitarrchick chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
I've always loved this couple, and have a lot of your stories from every fandom but have never actually reviewed (sorry!), so I thought I'd just say that this is great so far and I like how you're keeping Mitsuru serious but not completely so. You're keeping true to the game. On a side note, I'm totally gonna keep my eyes and ears out for Death by Dildo lol.
DeadlyNiteRider chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Looks like the story is starting to heat up. I wonder if Yukari will realize her feelings by the next chapter? Either way, the ending was a good foreshadow.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
whoa the story is getting interesting, keep it up! can't wait for the next chapter ;)
NazBio chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
were you pointing at me? cool! anyway...try to remember that other girl who felt lesbian love towards Mitsuru that chick next to bath rooms on the second floor