Reviews for He Noticed Her
AllieHatesYou chapter 17 . 8/12
Oh, Ronald you lovable buffoon. Pay attention to what's happening around you. :D
blues chapter 27 . 8/11
u really knw how to write
jjellybeans chapter 2 . 2/3
I am LOVING this so far. I love the realistic attraction going on here.. doing GREAT at making it flow :) :) #Fredisadorable
Awesome story! I will definitely check out "He Saved Her"! I loooove Jealous!Fred
~Genevieve
Loved this a lot, amazing writing and even having read the books i was still intrigued by the plot
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
I really liked this story:) :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
I have a good feeling about this story
Luna Lily Severus Allen Snape chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
That's super cute
Chameleonxx chapter 27 . 6/30/2015
Can you say brilliantly Perfect?!
HateMePretty chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
Oh, absolutely amazing! Adorable and amusing! Wonderful writing!
XOXO
/Ever/
Pussycat Pippin chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
Now now Fred dont go and lie you know perfictly well that you like Hermione in that way. Well Hermione is obviously mad at them seemin how she is setting with them and there friends and she even managed to have a little joke with them befor they went back to there friends and she to her class along with Harry and Ron. Did I not say that Madeye was crazy? I glad th that Malfoy got turn in to a ferret I'm also happy that McGonagall stop him before he got carried away. It was also a good thing Hermione was there to stop Ron from doing anything stupid. Although if it was my family that was getting trased like Ron's was by that stupid git Draco Malfoy I too would what to do harm to him.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
RAIN I love out in it but I don't thinkI like being out in it wen it is like what it is in this chapter. Madeye is a little creepy not to manchen crazy too isn't he? McGonagall seems to keep Dumbledore under controlwen he starts to get carried alway thought that she was cool. Those nitwit's Sur did upset Hermione did they not? Hopefully she what be to made at them as Fred fears and not talk to them.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
It a real same that you could not put down the hole Dark Mark insadent but I understand I just short is wish you had it manchen a bit more in this chapter other then Madeye and Hermione dream tha she had on the train. I think it cut that she fell asleep with her aged on Fred shoulder (bet you Ferd like that) and did not know it untill Genn nuge her a wake. Draco is nothing more then a gigantic ass as will as Crabbe and Goyle. Fred is right Malfoy is worng Hermione us not ugly not at all and saying that she had both beauty and braised was amazing of him wile every one i(ncluding Harry and Ron half the time) only age her a bookwom.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Ha ha Hermione knew who the girl George is crushin on befor Fred smart smart Hermione. YEA the Irish won yep bee. I m happy that the Malfoy drama did not worrend Haryy, Hermione, and the Weasley's of enjoying the tern ament . No did the reaction of the Veela for Hermione .
Pussycat Pippin chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Let's gave a big chear for Harry and Hermione put up the tents hipp hipp hurra hipp hipp hurra hipp hipp hurra. (I'm sorry abut that I was in a silly mood) Archie is a bit of an odd ball isn't he? I lIke that line it made me laugh wen I read it in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and it mad me lough after reading it hear (thanks for that I love a good lough) and apparently it did the same for Hermione as will.I love Arthur it is so cute how he gets all tickled up about a smiple mach thank Merlin Hermione was ther to show him how to use them other wise I don't think they ever win it makes me happy that all the Weasley's boys thank highly of Hermione I always knew tha Arthur, Molly, Ron and Gennythought that way of her but I was never sure about what the twins, Percy, Bill, and Charlie thought of her. Quidditch turn ament time!