Reviews for Chasing My Dreams Away
Makkura Arashi chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Interesting concept!
wicked liz chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
:D

I've read the manga this was based on and it didn't occur to me at the time that Sasuke and Naruto could so easily fit the story.

The was funny and surprisingly hot for not containing any lemons.
HoneyBee137 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
So good! I was a little disappionted that there was no lemon but the story was good enough that that didn't matter to me so much. Good fucking job my friend I applaud you and your efforts!
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I LOVE THAT MANGA!

I read it about a year ago and seriously loved it! I'm gonna go reread it right now as a matter of fact. Just because I liked it so much!

Thank you for making this story! The manga is so good and I can't wait to see how you tweak it to fit Naruto and Sasuke's dynamic!

I applaud you and your efforts!
MusicFan Banana chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Haha, for a moment I though that maybe Itachi would come interrupting them :9, great story, going to favorites...
MusicFan Banana chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
WTF? How can someone type bayriti instead of Naruto? the r and u are so appart in thew keyboard that it's almost impossible to- hahahahahaha, soo hilarious :P
Aww, Sasu's a softie when it comes to Naruto, I can't believe this fic it's over :c
MusicFan Banana chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Awww, yeiiiiiiiiiiiiih! Fi-fucking-nally, they're a couple!
MusicFan Banana chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
har har har, soo I assume Naruto's going to follow Sasuke home? This should be interesting.
MusicFan Banana chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Bluetooth them? haha, funny.
Wow I like this story, is hilarious the way of thinking of Sasuke, so paranoid and stturborn.
MusicFan Banana chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Owww, Naruto didn't believe him, Sasuke's family are so funny:

"Don't worry, little brother," Itachi, the bastard, was still smirking. "Even when you're with your backdoor lover, I shall be here to carry on the family line. So you're covered."

Bastard.
MusicFan Banana chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
"You met the boy of your dreams-"

"Don't say it like that either!"

Haha, that part soundes so cliche, the boy of he's dreams, this story seem very interesting, I shall go to read moaar! :P
miszhatter chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
haha. I just saw your "inspiration" so that was the title of the manga. it's really really nice. :)
miszhatter chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
P.S. I love Itachi. XD
miszhatter chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
your plot is almost like the manga i've read, it's also about a guy having prophetic wet dreams of some guy the suddenly, boom! he saw that guy of his wet dreams. haha., the family of that guy is also supportive of him being a gay and he's the only one in his denial stage. argh, i couldn't remember the title. Anyway, great story. I like flustered sasuke. I love reading your stories. :) keep it up.
Addiction chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Cute. I liked the extra. It took away some of the sappiness, which was nice.