Reviews for White Knight
MegalegU chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is probably an extremely late review, seeing as this was made a long time ago but I like this story! It's heartfelt! :)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awww! This was so sweet! I love the incredible friendship between Peter and Jared! It's one of the main reasons i love the show so much! This should definitely be an episode! It really highlights their truly irreplaceable bond. This was honestly so good. Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this was amazing, you are brilliant!
Yanlingrgc chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It's subtle, to me it's definitely slash, but still, subtle.

Well done!
meta scythe chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
jagh;sjoisegwhoeij;wieotjjjjjjjjj
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww, poor Jared! Loved it.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww! This was sweet! Well obviously not the beginning, the end was though !
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, this is good! I love your writing style. You've perfectly captured the close relationship and friendship between the two. You do a lovely job of building the suspense in the beginning with your description of Peter looking for Jared through the mass of partiers. It's really well done. This line particularly stood out to me:

"They may be FranklinandBash, spaces optional"

You've got a great "voice" here and I look forward to reading more F & B stories from you if you write them. :)

Cheers,

Del
yoursafetyisassured chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Well that was good :)
chocolate-colombo chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I loved it.

It's hard to find a NON slash h/c story for franklin and bash so it was nice to find this :D
Yavn chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great work on this story! I love the whole concept of Peter coming to rescue a defenseless Jared XD Too adorable for words to comprehend. Can't wait to read more from you, because you're truly talented with the F&B fandom!
jekesta chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh, this is so fabulous, I love it. Peter feeling Jared's eyelashes fluttering against his skin? Mmmmmm. And the quiet 'knew you'd get me' was just perfect.
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was a brilliant read and sentences like "It's okay, we're okay" because it was always 'we' never 'you' as far as they were concerned" just captures their relationship so brilliantly.

Thanks for sharing.
TealMoose chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow. I'm so glad that you decided to enter this fic.

It's a wonderful addition to our tiny fandom right now XD

I really love how you didn't slash them in this fic... the pairing of Jater is adorable, but we really need some straight up bromance in this group to even it out a bit, lol.

I really like how protective Peter was, and how he fought away that guy :D It was awesome, and so perfectly in character.

Really great work!

I really really really hope you decide to put more stories on here, because I'm desperate for some good F&B reads.

Wonderful job on this!
Sunnyluv chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
So excited when I saw another F&B fanfiction posted. Love how you wrote the relationship between those two! Bromance and maybe a hint of slash. )

yay for Peter for saving the day! I like stories that have protective Peter and you wrote a perfect one. Thanks! Write more please ).