Reviews for A tale of endurance
Me chapter 17 . 5/20
Who told you it was ok to make this? I finally found my heart thanks to you. In shreds. Who does this?
Riza Phantomhive chapter 17 . 1/28
God! You didn't know how hard I cried coz of this chapter! good job btw! I totally love this fic (*)v stay awesome man love ittttt
ryoucutie4ever chapter 1 . 1/18
I need the fluffiest god damn story to read now after that feel-trip. It's amazing, really. I haven't taken the time to write a review in...I think it's actually been a few years since I last left a review on a story. Christ. I've only ever cried this hard over a fan fiction ONE other time, and I don't even remember it cuz that was before I had an account. I had to keep telling myself throughout the whole thing 'It's an AU, cutie, it's an AU. Lovino's not really dead, the anime is still going strong. He's not fucking dead, damnit!' And then I read the video scenes. Oh god. Why did you have to do that? Why? It's like rubbing salt in the wound! It couldn't believe how well paced the story was, though. Usually, fanfic writters, be it on quotev, fanfiction, writersapp, tumblr; most fanfic writers have a REALLY bad habit of rushing the story or making the pacing seem really jumbled. But you did by far one of the best jobs pacing your story I've seen in a looong time. And I've read about 5 fics a day for the past 5 years, mind you. In short, you're an amazing writer (especially tragedy TTTT) and your fic was one of the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
I cried too hard
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
I'm sobbing on my couch because of you. Hope you are happy for crushing my heart like this. Awesome fic.
Amadine chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
It's the first time I cry with a fic -or any type of story, movie, etc.-
Your fic was beautiful and saaaad. I hate you, but I love you /3
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
I never cry, EVER. But this... Maybe because I relate to it so much, (From lovino's point of view) I SOBBED. AND THE BEST PART IS I READ THIS ALL ALOUD SO I TRIED TO HOLD BACK TEARS BUT I JUST CRIED EVEN HARDER. "And the sad thing is, the closer you are to death, the more you want to live" GOD I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE SINGLE BEST AUTHOR IN THE WORLD. IM SERIUS. WORDS CANNOT CAN'T DESCRIBE THE BEAUTY YOU CONVEY IN YOUR WORDS. GOD, WHY DO I LOVE CRYING?! MAKE ME CRY MORE PLZZZZZZ! 3 Want to know why this is so amazing? BECAUSE ITS SO BEAUTIFULAMAZINGWONDERFLY SAD. I love you, I hope you write Somthing like this again. Because you write stuff like this very well.
HeavenCakes chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
BEST SPAMANO AU STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE!️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I AM LEGIT CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND I AM PROBABLY NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU.

*tries to wipe tears away*

I loved this. I really did. It's just like Romano said, an AMAZING story with a crappy ending (I loved the ending, but, well, you know what I mean.)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
So depressing :'( but I liked it anyway
British-Hedgehog09 chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
*sobbing*
But, oh, my God! This was amazing! I love the bittersweet ending!
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Fantastic story, it made me cry. I don't know if I would have done what Lovi did, but I understand why he did it. Still hurts :( RIP Lovino
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Oh God why
I miss him as if he were actually real :(
lulu422 chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
That was FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! I cried soooooooooo freaking much. I loved lovi all the way through it. But DAMN it was so sad
A girl chapter 17 . 5/29/2014