Reviews for A tale of endurance
Fast forward ten years, and everyone is doing better. The hurt has faded to a dull ache, and is now manageable. But every now and then, something will happen. Belle will be cycling around the park, smiling into the wind. The day will be gorgeous, and she'll decide to take a few pictures with her phone. She'll photograph a squirrel, a falling leaf, a clump of grass. She'll hold up her phone for another shot, and stop in her tracks, a shiver making its way down her neck despite the warm air. The fountain will be perched innocently in the center of the screen, and suddenly it will be
all Belle can do not to wail.
Antonio will be watching TV on the couch as his partner bakes something in the kitchen, true to their hobby. "'Tonio, I'm headed to the store real quick - I spilled some ingredients." Antonio will smile and distractedly wish them a safe journey, totally engrossed in the mystery he's watching.
"Alright, I'm going to get eggs."
And suddenly Antonio will be across the room, his lover wrapped in his trembling arms as he whispers terrified, sob-wracked pleas to please stay, don't go, don't leave me, not again, not again.
Feliciana will be
CharryWotter chapter 17 . 8/28
I am in tears omg this fic is amazing
QueenNightShade chapter 17 . 8/9
I feel like horrible because i cosplay and roleplay Romano so much it feels like I am him at times so I felt like a dick because I love a character who would make me cry many tears of sadness. Good fanfic 11/10 tomatoes.
QueenNightShade chapter 14 . 8/9
Ouch...did you feel that? No, I think that was the blade of feels just making its way in and out of my heart several million times.
Naomi chapter 17 . 8/2
That made me cry it was touching.
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 17 . 5/22
Well, I'm crying. This story was beautiful and I loved/hated every second. I got really attached and I thought you would find a way to save him. But you didn't. And I'm sobbing. Thank you for the emotion,
Chinasky chapter 17 . 5/4
Oh god. I bawled my actual eyes out. I CRIED SO MUCH. I CRIED SO FUCKING MUCH.
I didn't really cry at the part with Antonio, but oh my god, when I read about Feli and Belle...For some reason the last few lines really got me. I'm going to be honest, I've read better fanfictions, but this is the first fanfiction that got me sobbing my chest off. I'm reviewing this maybe two months after reading it, and whenever I think of this I get this ache in my chest and tears in my eyes.
Congratulations for managing to make me cry.
PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES.
Blueart chapter 17 . 2/10
Okay ,so actually i've read your fic like last year in summer, and i totally cried because of this and also because i couldn't handle it anymore, i wanted to tell you that your fic (even though it broke my heart) is one of the most amazing fanfictions i've ever read and i love it so much...!Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic!
Janesa chapter 17 . 2/9
Dammit, I cried so much on this last chapter. Jeez, you're a really passionate writer. Keep writing!
Kagabewbs chapter 17 . 2/7
THANKS FOR MY GROSS ANIME SOBBING
midnightrain chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
I am actually crying! A fic hasn't made me cry in AGES...nice work
*sobs*
diagonallyfunny chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
crying now because there is no chance he's gonna live now...also, CONGRATS ON KICKING IT (or starting to at least) my best friend's mum ended up getting lung cancer from smoking, and after recovering (!) she realized how important it was to kick! I'm proud of you (even if I don't know you)
diagonallyfunny chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
I'm going to cry :( (really good though!)
diagonallyfunny chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
hehe I laughed at the start of the chapter, I do the same thing :) I really like your fic, it's great so far!~
Iwwiss chapter 17 . 11/5/2015