Reviews for A tale of endurance
Anterswad chapter 1 . 9/16
Holy shit. My feelings are about as dead as Lovino from reading so many fanfics, hell, I didn't even cry at Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart. But this made me cry, silently I must add. Godddddd.
Bobbi Stork chapter 17 . 8/15
wELcOmE tO yOuR tApe LmAo
But in all seriousness I love this omfg
Like dude
Hol dAmN
I don't even know how to explain? Just woah my heart kinda died so rIP ME TOO I GUESS
ryoucutie4ever chapter 17 . 7/18
It doesn't matter how many times I read this story, it makes me cry every time. I always need to read like, 20 fluff fics after reading this just to make myself feel better. TTwTT You're an amazing writer.
AquaVe chapter 17 . 6/28
I was definitely not ready for that, even with all the foreshadowing...

I actually had to step back from my laptop, just to cry for a few minutes before I wrote a proper review.
Thank you so much for writing this, your writing style and the plot were on point during the whole story, and the last chapter was probably the one that made me feel the most.
Roxanne chapter 5 . 6/28
Bitchy Romano, is good Romano, keep up the good work!.
My tears are rolling down my eyes, this is one of a kind touching story :') I Love It!
Daphne Brown chapter 8 . 5/25
Cringing pretty much at chapter 8 as a Dutch person xD
madeh18 chapter 17 . 4/29
this story so beautiful and make me crying at 5 in the morning u know, lovi's a brat who so stubborn but adorable at the same time :')
thank you so much for this amazing story :D
This was amazing! It made me cry, and usually, since I'm such an emotionless person, most things that I read/watch can't make me cry. But you did! Again, this fic was amazing! You wrote it really well. Thank you!
Lluvia Di'Noche chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
This hurt a lot. I loved every aspect of it and how you generally were really good with describing the horrid emotions of discovering you were going to die. At first, I was skeptical when he found out he had cancer. I was thinking 'Oh boy, another one of those depressing, drags on forever, no real meaning, fanfictions' but it was beautiful. There were happy moments and sad moments. When he died, it killed me more than any other fanfiction (Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart, and Gutters included). I congratulate you! You have truly impressed me! I'm a hard person to impress with fanfiction because I've become a bit picky over the years. This had so much meaning inside of it and although I was pissed at Lovino for not telling, I understood because I would have done the same thing.

Overall, I really enjoyed this work and I'm adding it to my favorites list so that others may read it as well because, this right here, this is a pure work of art.
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
Welp I'm kinda sorta dead inside after finishing this. My friend sent me a Spamono Picture and it was Spain read a poem about Romano in Front of Romano's grave. so I returned the favor by reading the story outloud in the car on a road trip.
Me chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
WHY!? JUST WHY!? WHY YOU MAKE ME CRY LIKE THIS!? ;;-;;
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
the bitcher the better
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Fast forward ten years, and everyone is doing better. The hurt has faded to a dull ache, and is now manageable. But every now and then, something will happen. Belle will be cycling around the park, smiling into the wind. The day will be gorgeous, and she'll decide to take a few pictures with her phone. She'll photograph a squirrel, a falling leaf, a clump of grass. She'll hold up her phone for another shot, and stop in her tracks, a shiver making its way down her neck despite the warm air. The fountain will be perched innocently in the center of the screen, and suddenly it will be
all Belle can do not to wail.
Antonio will be watching TV on the couch as his partner bakes something in the kitchen, true to their hobby. "'Tonio, I'm headed to the store real quick - I spilled some ingredients." Antonio will smile and distractedly wish them a safe journey, totally engrossed in the mystery he's watching.
"Alright, I'm going to get eggs."
And suddenly Antonio will be across the room, his lover wrapped in his trembling arms as he whispers terrified, sob-wracked pleas to please stay, don't go, don't leave me, not again, not again.
Feliciana will be
CharryWotter chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
I am in tears omg this fic is amazing