Reviews for Fact
the domino killer chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
lemony
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ooo. Kinky.

I can see her doing that (letting him do that to her).

I CAN'T see HIM doing that. Not that he wouldn't be (probably) good at it. I'm QUITE sure he has studied the female anatomy and knows how to properly pleasure a woman.

I just don't think he'd do it with HER. It would interfere with their "working" relationship.

Nevertheless ... Mee-Yowww!
museumheist chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
hnnnnng

that is all.
Raven chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You get that this is something that 99% of all geek-y girls have fantasized about? DC would never do Bruce Babs as a storyline because it'd make Bruce look like a douchebag... but every girl has the hots for Bats and relates to Barbara more than CW or WW. Wish there was more. That is all.
VALRULES chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This story deserves an award as much as it does a sequel... wow... that was almost too steamy... question is... can Babs return the favor (or Batgirl?)
Oracle chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
If you ever want to write a sequel involving them in costume... I don't think any woman on this site would stop you. (Infact we'd probably get you coffee)
Sequelnow chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Please more Batgirl and Bruce. I've never came so fast to a one shot...
vapanalley chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Reboot irks me. There have been better worded rants all over the internet about Oracle and the significance she held as a strong female character and a paraplegic individual. So. Yeah. /gets off soap box And I noticed that sneaky time frame thing you may or may not have done with mentioning that Babs is going to be going to college?

But. The end! The end! It stunned me and I snorted so loud I swear some of the people next door were like "WHAT WAS THAT?". THIS IS JUST SO...This isn't even that many words! And yet it's so good and very much to the point and the irony and the unbelievable just /feel/ of two personalities coming together and I don't even know in the back seat of a Porsche. Whoa. Yep. :D