Reviews for Tales of the TMNT
Hack.Drawernotsignedin chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I enjoyed reading the story b/c it is imaginative and fun...until the end. The end came suddenly and it was rushed and lacking. Almost like you gave up and threw on 'The End' just to end it. Boo! Expand on it, explain what the damn creatures are, if they'd formed that area, wth are they doing in that area, where'd they come from and did Splinter really follow them just to make sure they were okay, and, really, if it were so interesting a place, how in the world did the map get misplaced? Sigh. anyway, it was a good story until then.
ChatterBOXX chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Eeek! Good first chapter! (omg I love cats dont dance!)
Donakiko chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I think I can finish this chapter-

I was eager to find out if my hypotheses was correct. The mixture started to bubble, an then…

"PIZZA PERTY!" wait no...

BOOM!
Donakiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Is it sigh? I thought it was Sai? (No judgement)
D'Fuentes chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
The Formation of Vegetable Mould through the Action of Worms, with Observations on their Habits. What are you reading this book for? School, class or what?

As for Giovanni da Verranzo being eaten by Caribbean Island natives; I have family members who resemble that remark. -_- ...JK okay. Tee hee. :-P

The Caribs (one type of Caribbean Isl. natives), only ate people they killed in a battle because they were deemed as warriors. I think they believed that the warriors' spirits used to go inside them or something...made them stronger. Heck, I can't remember the details.

I hated history. *shrugs*

Waiting to see what those strange under-worlders are. Describe them in detail please ;) Enjoy writing. Take your time.
D'Fuentes chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Yeah, I'm reading ;-) How old are the turtles in this Chapter?
D'Fuentes chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Interesting choice of starting a TMNT fic. Interesting yes.

Oh, Donatello is not the poorest fighter...he's just not that into it and gets distracted easily by the ramifications of his complicated heightened brain activity. (_)

Also, Raph uses 'SAI', or a pair of Sai/s. Not what you wrote there - ("Explore this!" Raph yelled as he threw a sigh at the book, or me, I was never really sure which one he was aiming to hit.) That's the correct spelling for it.

Just throwing something in for you to remember - Japanese terms do not necessarily have a plural form either, only if you're concentrating on the English usage of the word. e.g. both Ninja and Ninjas could be applied to many.

I like the whole Darwin based theme though, very different, very creative to choose something from history to center your story around. Great!